Skybet boost

Carabao cup?

I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole.

Shadow teams v full teams is always a possibility.

I’d hold off until teams are announced if I was going to do it.

You might find your bet boost gone or reduced though.

Wolves will play full team, Spurs will play youths... avoid.. <~~ that should be enough for the bet to win now..

Carabao cup?

100% this.
Form doesn't count, too many coaches use it to rest players, introduce fringe players and tinker with formations.

ARSENAL vs Afc Wimbledon
CHELSEA vs Aston Villa
Wolves vs TOTTENHAM

Boosted from 7/2 to 11/2.

First 2 should be certs, not too sure about Spurs.
I said that about the price boost on Saturday. Bournemouth was the dodgy one, Man City and Liverpool the certainties. Bournemouth won. Man City didn't. :rolleyes:

Too many reserves sides in the league cup. Premier League clubs tend to slip up somewhere on the coupon

Carabao cup?

There was a game earlier n the season were folk said someone to beat Arsenal at a good price was printing money. Arsenal played a full team, the other all reserves and Arsenal humped them . Always best waiting to see the teams before putting a bet on these games.

There was a game earlier n the season were folk said someone to beat Arsenal at a good price was printing money. Arsenal played a full team, the other all reserves and Arsenal humped them . Always best waiting to see the teams before putting a bet on these games.
West Brom?

No one in their right mind would say that was “printing money” :D

Back