Skybet boosted SOT bet for tonight.

glasgowiron

Official Ticketer
Ryan Kent and Salah to have a shot on target @ 4/1.

Could be a decent punt as I reckon Kent will get plenty of the ball up against Arnold.

Max £10 stake.

I never bet against Rangers under any circumstances.

Not even for an opponent to have a SoT.

Just not the done thing.
I’ve got pals who will do bets that include Rangers players to get booked etc and I can never understand it. It’s obviously not as bad as betting against us in terms of the result but I’m exactly the same as you.

Colak to score a header, Lundstram to be booked and TAA to be booked 350/1. Seems a massive price no?

edit - not putting this bet on as i never bet on Rangers but just thought i'd pass it on to anyone that did as it seems very high

I don't even bet for Rangers. I want us
to win because I support Rangers, not because I will make money from it. Don't want that thought entering my head for a second during a game.

Colak to score a header, Lundstram to be booked and TAA to be booked 350/1. Seems a massive price no?

edit - not putting this bet on as i never bet on Rangers but just thought i'd pass it on to anyone that did as it seems very high
I can't really see Colak getting much change out of Van Dijk in the air (or even Matip for that matter)
I would much rather Aflredo bully them because neither has looked comfortable against that this season

I can't really see Colak getting much change out of Van Dijk in the air (or even Matip for that matter)
I would much rather Aflredo bully them because neither has looked comfortable against that this season
i agree to an extent but VVD has been rancid this season so far. Can live in hope.

TAA to lash out after getting turned inside out by Kent for the 74th time and then Lundstram to get booked for his celebration after we score our 4th

easy money

Put a wee interest on rangers 1-0 @ 40/1,2-0 @ 100/1 and 0-0 @ 28/1....more than capable of pulling off a shock result but on paper,i expect us to get beat.

Kent and Morelos are in the shop window tonight.

I think both will will play well and we will give a good account of ourselves but it then leaves us in the position that its possibly harder to get them signed up.

Goldson to get booked, VVD to have one+ SOT and 9+ Lpool corners @20/1

Can see us being under siege for spells so expecting Lpool corners and VVD usually gets at least one SOT if there are corners. Goldson I'm 50/50 on and he wouldn't have been my 1st choice but that was the player they picked for the boost.

Back