Skybet SOT tomorrow, Harry Kane.

Kane 1+ shot on target @ 1/1

To Score a Header
Antonio Colak @ 10/1

That's my two bankers for tomorrow.
As a heads up, Hills always offer better odds for outside the box/headers than sky do.

Colak 12/1 to score a header. Sadly I’m essentially banned by the bastards.

As a heads up, Hills always offer better odds for outside the box/headers than sky do.

Colak 12/1 to score a header. Sadly I’m essentially banned by the bastards.
Right, let's hear the story how you are banned by Hills then?

And they still have shops open you know.

Just put it on as usual.

I've put it on too late to get another one on before kick off, if its every 24 hours :mad:

Right, let's hear the story how you are banned by Hills then?

And they still have shops open you know.
‘Essentially banned’ because my account is sitting at -£128 because they paid out on some mad 40/1 ish RAB with loads of legs, I done 9 months ago and I just withdrew the money when it was in my account.

Only realised it never came in when my account went to minus, and I went back and looked over all the legs.

So haven’t been able to use them since, and I genuinely couldn’t tell you where the nearest bookies to me is. There’s a Betfred in the city centre, but bit of a trek.

Harry is sometimes dodgy with this bet, think have lost twice with him, but had a sip of the FF cool aid, in.

Was going to go Colak 12s for TGS , 1/4 each way top 3 , he is 8s now still think he is a cert for top 3 .

Kane spends so much of his time deeper these days it’s not as much of a banker as it seems, will be in it anyway

Back