Skybet special 1 shot on target bet

Lurgan Loyal

• - No player has had more shots on target in the league so far this season than Calvert-Lewin, the Everton frontman has registered 18 in his first 10 games.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin 1+ shot on target (was 1/8)
1/1

Burnley v Everton 12-30 ko we go again with this bet.

Good luck to all.

Lost too much. I'm out.

Not the penalty kick it looks every Friday night.

Also, never a 1/8 shot to start with.

Watch in come in in the first 5 mins now.

Burnley usually not too bad defending at home. You’ll have to think they will be sitting deep.

I’ll not be on this DCL is in my fantasy team so I’ll probably lose money and he won’t add me any points

Missed out on a Y/N 10 min bet the other day , all correct except shot on target , which shot hit goalie , then defender , then deflects wide , came up as a shot on goal during 10 mins waiting for payout then at end of the game , said no shots on goal , total c,unts I mean it’s hard enough to win FFS .

• - No player has had more shots on target in the league so far this season than Calvert-Lewin, the Everton frontman has registered 18 in his first 10 games.
1/1

Good luck to all.

Lol already failed v Southampton the other week... any odds on him NOT have a shot on target ?

1/1

Good luck to all.
Thats it up already

Back