I just love the type of people representing our club just now, this is Rangers. We are finally on the right path that I believe leads all the way to that title, hopefully in May.

Who in their right mind would have believed we would have had player like Arfield, Davis, Defoe or McGregor 12 months ago. Those type of players seemed an absolute mile off and I honestly worried if we where going to be able to attract that level of player anytime soon.

Step up Steven Gerrard. Now, I honestly believe we can attract a level of player who normally would never even consider Scottish football. That is the attraction our manager has, and I bet by the time he moves on (hopefully after a contract extension) we will have had a number of big name players up here playing for the club.

I said to one of my mates the other day. Just imagine if we where to win the league this year, then get through the Champions League qualifiers and into the groups. With the massive financial boost it would give the club along with the appeal of playing in the Champions League and playing under Steven Gerrard, what level of player could he then go and attract??

I'm going to admit I was dubious of Arfield at first but by God I love him now.

There is no doubt in my mind that he can be part of a championship winning midfield.

I just love the type of people representing our club just now, this is Rangers. We are finally on the right path that I believe leads all the way to that title, hopefully in May.

Who in their right mind would have believed we would have had player like Arfield, Davis, Defoe or McGregor 12 months ago. Those type of players seemed an absolute mile off and I honestly worried if we where going to be able to attract that level of player anytime soon.

Step up Steven Gerrard. Now, I honestly believe we can attract a level of player who normally would never even consider Scottish football. That is the attraction our manager has, and I bet by the time he moves on (hopefully after a contract extension) we will have had a number of big name players up here playing for the club.

I said to one of my mates the other day. Just imagine if we where to win the league this year, then get through the Champions League qualifiers and into the groups. With the massive financial boost it would give the club along with the appeal of playing in the Champions League and playing under Steven Gerrard, what level of player could he then go and attract??

Great post mate.

Love the Arfield comment ‘it was just one of those things’.

Yeah standing in the lego munchers face and saying let’s have it. He was sending a direct message to him.

Back