Slaven Bilic Interested in the Celtic Job

I actually don't know what Bilic is like as a manager. Sometime's he seems decent and then just seems to struggle. He's a crackpot though and seems a decent guy. So, would be a shame for him to completely %^*& up and tarnish his reputation by getting involved with paedo harbouring, terrorist loving shower of scum.

I heard today from a Celtic fan who knows an insider that Moyes has got the job.
I'd be shocked if it was anyone else. I've been saying all along it will be Moyes or Lennon. Similar to Rodgers in that he's got a reputation to rebuild, has experience of managing big clubs and has a knowledge of them as a club and Scottish football in general.

47.6% win rate on Wikipedia overall, isn't exactly frightening me if it were to be him as their next manager.

Looks like a lot of money has been going on Rafa Benitez he’s odds on now.

This would be the only scenario (apart from the pie in the sky Jose) that would concern me.

Moyes, Bilic etc?
Much worse off than they were in January and that should be music to the ears of us all.

dont really see any quotes from bilic to be honest in the report i read,not like the bbc to try big up the mentally challengeds

They are all desperate for it to be Benitez and are going to be hugely underwhelmed when Moyes/Lennon is announced. They genuinely think Rafa would leave the EPL to manage them. They are fcuking idiots.

Let's be honest, it doesn't matter who they get. They're not going to be as good a coach as The tranny shagger was.

Don’t really agree with that. Rogers was a half decent coach but didn’t exactly elevate Celtic. He got them playing exactly as they should be given their resources - well ahead of most of Scotland but a bit shit in Europe and challenged by a half decent Aberdeen and us at the start of our resurgence. Many many coaches could do the same job.

Rogers was shit in the transfer market. Really appallingly bad. They are still playing with Deila’s side. TLBR is a much worse human being even than Rogers and sows discontent wherever he is which limits him severely as a coach. But he is better than Rogers at transfers, at least at the cheap end of the market.

If they got a half decent coach who was also competent at transfers then they would be better off than they have been recently.

Still think Gerrard will have the measure of them though.

Looks like a lot of money has been going on Rafa Benitez he’s odds on now.
Benitez is the only one who would worry me out of all the names that have been mentioned for them so far. He's a really really good manager.
The others are a gamble one way or another I think.

6 or 7 years ago this would maybe worry me as I remember him being hyped at the time. These days he's done nothing of late to make me worry. That said I don't think he'll get it.

Cant see how they win a treble and dont give it to Lennon but Billic wouldnt bother me either i think hes a bit mental and is only popular because of some commets during England games.

Back