Slaven Bilic Interested in the Celtic Job

I can't see them paying another manager £25k+ a week and their fans dont want TLB sadly so i can see them going for 'Manager of the Year' Steve Clarke

The panic's setting in, we need to go all out next season. Lennon will get the job otherwise they'll have to spend lots and lots on wages or bring in the likes of a Deila.

I hope Benitez signs that new contract with Newcastle. He is one of the very few manager's names bandied about by them who I wouldn't want at Mhanksville.

I couldn’t care less
We are on a sound base with a good squad and plenty young guns ready to step up to the plate
I’m confident going forward and have no fears

The panic's setting in, we need to go all out next season. Lennon will get the job otherwise they'll have to spend lots and lots on wages or bring in the likes of a Deila.

They are also in line for big compensation claims. They are not as flush as they or their tame media make out.

His win % doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Only one club he was over 50% at and that was with one of the biggest clubs in Turkey, his lad job he had a whopping 3-4-8 record. Did really well with Croatia but that was 7 years to the day now since he left the job. Hopefully they give him a huge wage and he fails

The Benitez rumours would be the most alarming so far. However can’t see him going there as there’s also Italian clubs eyeing him up

wouldn't be overly concerned by this to be honest. another i'd categorise alongside the likes of di matteo, mark hughes, chris hughton, alex neil etc.

my concern i that they go big and absolutely burst the bank for someone genuinely quality. they are rabid for the mythical "ten" so i could see them haemorrhaging the bank to get someone proven in.

have a weird feeling they will be looking at Ranieri having confirmed he is leaving Roma at the end of the season.

Wouldn't be the worst news. 1 good season at West Ham aside the guy's been an absolute flop at club level.

Bilic wouldn’t concern me in the slightest.

He did well with Croatia, but has been a flop in every club job he’s had.

He also strikes me as a bit of a crackpot.

Sign him up!

Not a chance. Benitez could take his pick of top clubs around Europe.
Baffles me that he has hung around Newcastle for so long and seems keen to sign a new deal.

Never going to win anything, never going to get Euro football, shite budget, working for an utter tadger.

For a guy who could work in nicer countries at bigger clubs competing for honours it really is strange why he is with Newcastle

I’d have been a little concerned if it was Moyes coming from Everton but I think the Man U job and time have turned him into a bit of a joke who would struggle to inspire anybody. I wouldn’t care about Bilic and Rafa would want (and get) a club he could take somewhere in Europe or fight for top 6/4 of the EPL. Rafa joined Newcastle to bring them up and show that he could build a team for the epl. Any kind of biggish name would be looking to do what Brenda done as a road back to the epl or similar. The problem is the landscape is looking slightly different now from when Brenda came in.
There’s a fair chance it’ll wreck their next managers career.

It will be someone out of work, almost certainly.

If it's Bilic, so what ? Rename the piggery The Slaven Haven and hammer them.

This season, and 3 of our 4 games against them in particular, have shown that they are nothing special.

Bring it on, I say !

Any Cnut !!

Anybody know where Stuart Baxter is?
Baffles me that he has hung around Newcastle for so long and seems keen to sign a new deal.

Never going to win anything, never going to get Euro football, shite budget, working for an utter tadger.

For a guy who could work in nicer countries at bigger clubs competing for honours it really is strange why he is with Newcastle
Because every manager wants to be in the Premier League really. Plus money. His salary at Newcastle is quite high compared to similar sized clubs' managers.

Why the talk of Benitez? Rafael Benitez, him that has managed Inter, Liverpool, Valencia, Real Madrid and Napoli? Him that has won La Liga and the Champions League? That Rafa Benitez.

He’s really going to come up to Scotland and manage isn’t he:D

He gets that worked up on the touchline it can't be good for his health. He loses dressing rooms and his regimes are supposedly a bit of a joke.

The modern game has left guys like Bilic and Mourinho well behind. This ain't 2004 anymore.

Hope this happens.

I remember him diving clutching his face to get Blanc sent off at the World Cup so he’s definitely got mentally challenged potential.

In all seriousness I like his punditry but zero f88ks given about his managerial abilities tbh.

Watching Lennon on Sunday and seeing his interview after the match, I would guess he knows the jobs not his.
Celtic fans seem to forget that their manager ditched them for Leicester fuckin city (no disrespect to any foxes on here) now they think they're still relevant enough to take a top manager from the premiership themselves.

I hope he doesn’t go there he’s better than fannies like Magoo, Dumbert, Coyle and Lennon.

Would he be happy with being associated with footballs biggest child abuse ring though?

Hope they get him hes done f**k all hes linked with every job going ffs he knows hes shite

Back