Slavia caught setting up fake bot accounts

I've just been posting that in the other threads. If indeed Slavia are behind the racist accounts they need to be banned from UEFA competition for a very long time
If they are behind any racist accounts that have been set up they should be out of European competition forever. Quite possibly should be suspended from their own league.

This is just surreal, I've been avoiding coming on here as I knew it'd boil my blood reading about these scum and their statements but it is even worse every thread I read. Banners, Bots, what next?

Scum Club

Where are you UEFA?

It shows what the club and fans are like from top to bottom, but you can hardly ask Uefa to hammer them - it's not directly associated with the club.

worth pointing out that it doesn’t actually say that the domain is slavia.cz and seems to have just been a case of 2+2 etc.

Seznam.cz also fits and is the largest email host in Czech Republic.

I’m all for hammering the c*nts but I suspect this particular aspect is a bit of misinformation.
Looks like we may have jumped the gun on this one.

Is there any way to confirm either way?

That domain is like the Czech equivalent of Gmail or Hotmail. This isn’t accurate.

Can someone clarify;

1- lots of new accounts have been set up to retweet and back the official slavia comms?

or

2- lots of new accounts have been set up to be racist pricks and tweet monkey pictures etc?

Because the club doing number 2 makes zero sense. Their scummy fans doing number 2 makes perfect sense. Like a racist dick sets up fake account, fake name etc and then says what they want to say but won’t say from their real account.

worth pointing out that it doesn’t actually say that the domain is slavia.cz and seems to have just been a case of 2+2 etc.

Seznam.cz also fits and is the largest email host in Czech Republic.

I’m all for hammering the c*nts but I suspect this particular aspect is a bit of misinformation.

this, no point chucking mud that wont stick

The thing that still puzzles me is their assertion that we’re a dirty team. “Pigs and butchers”. Is this all down to the Roofe challenge or what ? Did they not see Kent being chopped down umpteen times in the first half ? Some amount of lies and deflection from them.

Can someone clarify;

1- lots of new accounts have been set up to retweet and back the official slavia comms?

or

2- lots of new accounts have been set up to be racist pricks and tweet monkey pictures etc?

Because the club doing number 2 makes zero sense. Their scummy fans doing number 2 makes perfect sense. Like a racist dick sets up fake account, fake name etc and then says what they want to say but won’t say from their real account.

none of thee above, as already posted, seznam.cz is the biggest domain name provider in czech republic...... could be anyone in setting up those emails.

It’s maybe worth deleting this thread.

Lot’s of people just reading the OP and taking it as gospel, getting wound up and won’t see the responses which could debunk it.

No offence to OP, don’t think it’s an intentional spread of misinformation.

There has to be a coordinated response to this racism. Black players should get together and make a statement that they will not play against this racist club. Then white players can say the same with a show of solidarity. EUFA would have to act as there would be financial loss.

What’s a bot account?
A network of automated Twitter accounts that work together to appear legitimate, liking and following each other as if they were real. Political antagonists use them to attack opposition parties to give the impression there are more people on one side of the divide or following a particular line of argument than actually exists.
Think of them as false messages set up by arseholes and your not far off the mark.

FFS can we forget about them for one day? This isn't about them!
Everyone from the board, management, players and fans need to prepare mentally for the game tomorrow. What happened on Thursday will run its course one way or another. Get the battle fever on for tomorrow, No Surrender.

I think their management deliberately sent them out to provoke and disrupt, hence the tackles on Kent and Alfie first half and the screaming when they themselves were tackled. The tactic continued in the second half but even with the game going in their favour they couldn't stop their crap. The assault on Kamara was about as needless as you'll ever get but scum are scum. They seem to have taken it too far though in trying to defend their position no doubt fearing punishment. Hopefully UEFA see through the shit and hammer them. What a travesty if they go onto win the Cup.
Absolutely agree, they are such a well drilled team that it's not coincidence they have one of the highest foul counts in the tournament and somehow managed to pick up the same no. of cautions as us but with committing 8 more fouls EVERY game, it's 100% a tactic

Back