Slavia play Today at 3pm

U

UncleG

If anyone fancies a look at them.

They play the team who sit 3rd.

Slavia like us are unbeaten, they've played 20 games, drawn 4 and don't concede many goals.

Strong side and Today they play one of the best teams in their division so will be a good time to get a look at them.

Edit: for those saying I haven't provided enough info:)) the game clearly wont be shown live in the UK, so use you usual go to place, whether that be betting sites or whatever.....

Last edited by a moderator:
It’ll be on betting websites etc. None of the tv channels have the rights to show it but betting websites will.

Crazy that some people need to ask in 2022 :))
Exactly.

Tug of war between broadcasters for the Czech league :rolleyes: :))

Although, how long we been in lockdown mate?

sl-pr.jpg

If anyone fancies a look at them.

They play the team who sit 3rd.

Slavia like us are unbeaten, they've played 20 games, drawn 4 and don't concede many goals.

Strong side and Today they play one of the best teams in their division so will be a good time to get a look at them.
That’s what I took from their games against Leicester that they were very well drilled defensively , i think it will be hard to break them down

Already a thread mate. Some people have posted info on where to watch it on the other thread.

Bet 365

Deposit £5.01 then withdraw the £5 leave 1p in the account so you can watch games.

There is eventually a point where they clear off dormant accounts balance but you get an email, then just do the same thing again.

1-1 now, VAR penalty for handball.

Thought it was very harsh, the Slavia player heads it onto his hand

Not sure if they are just flat after a big result in midweek but not impressive at all in the first half

Back