Slavia play Today at 3pm

They are nothing special ,their keeper's mince they are quick down the wings especially the left and are quite hard in the tackle apart from that solid in defense except for the goalie.

You mean we scouted him?

Think he's way out price range already but not sure how much Czech league players go for.
I’m sure the commentator during their game on Thursday night said he’d been attracting attention from bigger clubs and their chairman put a crazy price on his head

Good free kick. We’ll have to be careful not to give free kicks away near goal. They’re quick on the break but dodgy in defence , don’t like to be pressed. Winnable but we’ll have to be careful at the back.

It will benefit us if they drop points in the league, very tight at the top. Going for league title and big European games something has to give.

Slavia keeper had a poor game.
Centre backs not much pace and conceded a bad corner.
Midfield creativity by Stanciu is the danger bit like Rafielov of Antwerp.
played with wing backs, the right back had similar pace and stature to Frimpong.
Sima led the line looks similar to Tammy Abraham with the pace and height.

Overall I would say got to get at them as their defence is their weakness but be careful of the counter as they can hit you quickly out wide. Don't give away any stupid free kicks either.

They are nothing special ,their keeper's mince they are quick down the wings especially the left and are quite hard in the tackle apart from that solid in defense except for the goalie.
They got to the quarters last year, got results v Inter and Barca in the CL and just put out Leicester. They are a very good side and will probably be the toughest we've faced this season other than perhaps Benfica.

They got to the quarters last year, got results v Inter and Barca in the CL and just put out Leicester. They are a very good side and will probably be the toughest we've faced this season other than perhaps Benfica.
And they have an outstanding young striker - but so do we.

Aye but Leicester are shite in Europe cos of Rodgers. They've lost some players from last season. This team are terrible.

:D

In Europe it's arguable they've been inconsistent this year.

They lost to Midtjylland quite heavily in the second leg of their CL qualifiers. A defeat to Hapoel Beer Sheva in the EL groups wasn't a great result either.

Yet they've beat Leicester, beat Leverkusen at home and took 6 points from Nice.

I think they're hard to judge.

Don’t know how high it goes etc etc

Just wait until half the slavia squad gets COVID next week.
The Wuhan Loyal are setting off to lay down some Covid Chem-Trails as we speak

be64666fcd4b0faca4ae68c4d7a644d6.png

Av got very little doubt that we will scud this team and march on to the quarters. Maybe get a draw over there but theyl get skelped on our patch. We have been immense at home this season

If anyone fancies a look at them.

They play the team who sit 3rd.

Slavia like us are unbeaten, they've played 20 games, drawn 4 and don't concede many goals.

Strong side and Today they play one of the best teams in their division so will be a good time to get a look at them.

Edit: for those saying I haven't provided enough info:)) the game clearly wont be shown live in the UK, so use you usual go to place, whether that be betting sites or whatever.....
There's some on here would want someone to watch it for them

In Europe it's arguable they've been inconsistent this year.

They lost to Midtjylland quite heavily in the second leg of their CL qualifiers. A defeat to Hapoel Beer Sheva in the EL groups wasn't a great result either.

Yet they've beat Leicester, beat Leverkusen at home and took 6 points from Nice.

I think they're hard to judge.
I think the Midtjylland result is the outlier unfortunately. Slavia were going through on away goals until 6 mins to go when Midjtjyland got a penalty. They then lost their heads chasing it and conceded another 2 in the last couple of mins. They did lose heavily in the end but it seems like it was a false result.

I think the Midtjylland result is the outlier unfortunately. Slavia were going through on away goals until 6 mins to go when Midjtjyland got a penalty. They then lost their heads chasing it and conceded another 2 in the last couple of mins. They did lose heavily in the end but it seems like it was a false result.

That's fair - I suppose a team only really capable of drawing with Midtjylland over two legs wouldn't overly worry us at this stage either, but I know that's not how it works.

I don't think they're as strong as they were last season though, from the little I can gather.

I watched the end of that game. Was a ropey penalty the Danes got as well. But their away results aren't great, Leicester excepted.

That's fair - I suppose a team only really capable of drawing with Midtjylland over two legs wouldn't overly worry us at this stage either, but I know that's not how it works.

I don't think they're as strong as they were last season though, from the little I can gather.

They are a better team than Antwerp so we’ll need to be on it for 180 minutes

Last edited:

Yeah, definitely seems to have been a drop off this year so that certainly gives you hope.

If anyone fancies a look at them.

They play the team who sit 3rd.

Slavia like us are unbeaten, they've played 20 games, drawn 4 and don't concede many goals.

Strong side and Today they play one of the best teams in their division so will be a good time to get a look at them.

Edit: for those saying I haven't provided enough info:)) the game clearly wont be shown live in the UK, so use you usual go to place, whether that be betting sites or whatever.....

Did you phone Ibrox and let SG know they were on the box.

You've fuukin let our side down.

i haven't seen the game today.

After making 7 changes last week, just 2 from Thursday this week.

I think no matter the performance, we would be happy to come from behind twice a couple of days after a tiring away European tie.

I am sure I watched the highlights of this game.
I am also sure it ended rather bizarrely and that the Czechs were unlucky.

What system do they play? We seem to look more dangerous in attack against teams playing 3-5-2 but conversely, look like we will concede more.

Braga at home and these Antwerp games were like that.

I am sure I watched the highlights of this game.
I am also sure it ended rather bizarrely and that the Czechs were unlucky.
At 1-1, they gave away a penalty.

The keeper saved it. But, was very, very, very harshly ordered to be retaken.

They scored - then got another 2.

What system do they play? We seem to look more dangerous in attack against teams playing 3-5-2 but conversely, look like we will concede more.

Braga at home and these Antwerp games were like that.
Normally 4-2-3-1. But with how they play, they could make 5-4-1 attacking. It's all about pressing.

Back