Slavia prague score 10.

I await the Scottish mhedia telling us "they may have scored 10, but they are showing weakness at the back."

Let’s hope that's their quota used up, and they draw 2 blanks against us.

They didn't play their best players.

I know it was an expected result and they conceded a few goals but they are scoring a lot of goals even with a weakened team.

This is going to be a really hard game not to be underestimated.

It will be a tough game and just like any other European opponent we won't underestimate them.
By the same token, just like any other Euro opposition, once that whistle is blown they are going to quickly realise just how good we actually are.

The team are third tier in Czech Republic and given the size of the leagues it would put them equivalent fourth tier here.

It’s like conceding 3 goals against Annan athletic ffs

They'll be the best side we've played this season. The good thing is they'll come out so can be got at. We'll go through

I'm not having this, look at the badge these Czechoslovakian jobbers have ffs

Screenshot-20210303-212319.jpg
Spider-Man-meme.jpeg

Looking forward to the games against them, can see plenty of goals and 2 open games

So refreshing after watching 99% of the dross in the SPL against is with 11 men behind the ball

Pish opposition so the score is irrelevant. Just shows we need to be tuned in for the full 90 cos they're relentless

Looking at the team, it was a reserve team they put out. I think maybe 1 started against Leicester. Both full backs normally play further forward.

The centre forward - Stanislav Tecl - played for the Czech 4th team that lost to Scotland a few months back.

I wouldn't read too much into it.

Add into the context that the team they were playing haven’t played a league game since October in 4 months they have played one other cup game 2 weeks ago.

A quality football tune for a Thursday.

Slavia Bilocerveny - means Slavia white and red.

Probably a better video:

Last edited:
Don’t worry if it’s 10-3 in the first leg 7-0 to us in the second leg gets us through on away goals.

All told, it feels like a 50/50 tie this one. They are decent team, no doubting it. But so are we. We should go into it feeling we can get something from them away.

Back