• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
x8D1Tjx.png

Please note - as this is a Europa League game it is NOT available on RangersTV

1615483966483.png

Last edited:
Okay lads the party is over back to work, 1-0 to the Ted's. A Kamara thunderbolt in off the post late in the second half. Slavia players walking of the pitch feeling they have been robbed.

Tight game this, my head is saying a 1-1 affair but I’m confident we can get the better of them.

Last edited:
Our biggest test of the season so far. Not just because this is a Champions League group level team away from home, but also because of the huge emotional high of the weekend.

I think we'll do well to get a draw, but this Rangers team continually exceed what I think possible.

A Score draw would be a good result, a lead going into the second leg would be a brilliant result.

Make no mistake about it, Slavia Prague are a Champions League quality team

Just look at their results in Europe over the last few seasons and how they have dominated the Czech League over the last few years. Sure, it might not be the team that knocked out Sevilla and almost knocked Chelsea out a couple of years ago, but they have maintained that level of quality despite guys like Soucek, Coufal, Stoch & Deli moving on.

Great on the counter, take their chances under pressure, good with the ball, very difficult to pick their best team because of the quality they possess throughout the squad, determined team that fight to the last minute and are surprisingly underrated.

They are like us, basically.

McGregor
Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic
Arfield Davis Kamara
Aribo Morelos Kent

A score draw would be a terrific result. As long as the tie is still all to play for at Ibrox.

Will be interesting to see the condition of the players tomorrow night. Not an easy game at all and I hope the Saturday and Sunday celebrations don’t have too much of an affect. I only felt 100% today after the weekend, Sunday especially - two day hangover.

Tough tough game, but i think we'll at least get a score draw and possibly sneak a victory.

Just hope the players werent as burst as i was this week

Optimism completely understandle just now.

Imo, slavia will be the best side weve played under gerrard and long before him too.

Maybe not on paper the best side like Benfica and Porto, but the most all rounded and well drilled. They are the real deal, managed to watch them a couple of times recently aswell, a cut above anyone else weve played.

That said us too are capable of ALLOT.

I would say anything could happen in this game, literally anything.

Only thing im sure of is plenty of goals in both legs. Unless it ends up a really cagey nil nil, but if someone scores earlyish it will open it right up and both sides can be vulnerable at the back, both can score for fun and both have a never say die attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slavia manager doesn't see there being much scoring in this game and spoke about how dangerous a threat we posed offensively and the importance of not conceding. Sounds like he'll be happy to take a 0-0 and try a Leicester repeat.

Optimism completely understandle just now.

Imo, sparta will be the best side weve played under gerrard and long before him too.

Maybe not on paper the best side like Benfica and Porto, but the most all rounded and well drilled. They are the real deal, managed to watch them a couple of times recently aswell, a cut above anyone else weve played.

That said us too are capable of ALLOT.

I would say anything could happen in this game, literally anything.

Only thing im sure of is plenty of goals in both legs. Unless it ends up a really cagey nil nil, but if someone scores earlyish it will open it right up and both sides can be vulnerable at the back, both can score for fun and both have a never say die attitude.

We aren’t playing Sparta

I have a job interview tomorrow lunchtime. Can’t even be arsed. All I can think about is our game at 5.55.

2-1 Rangers.

I feel like we need to score 2 away goals as I don't think we'll keep a clean sheet at Ibrox. Maybe a 3 2 loss followed by a 2 1 win. Actually nervous about this one.

Latest posts

Back