MOTM Poll Slavia Praha v Rangers - 17:55 Thursday 11th March - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I think you sound like the kind of fan who, back in the day, would slate Davie Cooper for one of the many games when it just didn't happen for him despite his undoubted talent and best efforts on the day.

I'm not having a go, but there is not a (creative) player in the world who looks good every game. Ryan worked like a Trojan tonight. Players like him are game-changers but if he changed EVERY game he'd be Lionel Messi, and even he has games when it doesn't come off.

Never 'very poor'.

He'll be too young to see Davie Cooper.

Decent result after a dodgy first half against a good outfit the refereeing however was fucking atrocious time after time he pandered to their diving .

The amount of shirt pulling or obstructions went unpunished especially when we were looking to break ,yet we were made to look the more physical team.

A McG was outstanding tonight umpteen times clear motm for me .

There's no question when it comes to drawing away from home in Europe - that was a great result - especially at this stage

Like many other games I wanted more - never satisfied on the night - but if I'm being honest we maybe didn't deserve more -

The thing is though - we still have this in our grasp & with a full week to prepare we really have a very good chance to progress

They're a decent side - but not that special imo -

Let's get them put to the sword at Ibrox

I'll take that after the sesh we had at weekend lol.

They are a good team but nothing we can't beat.

That ref was a disgrace tho.

Finish the job at Ibrox please Rangers!

B-):shh:

I really feared for us after 15-20mins but we grew into the game after half an hour and deserved the draw.

A less hectic and emotional week in the lead up to the home tie and I am confident we can get the job done

Sorry but I think Kent stunk the place out thought and I’m a big fan. Can’t remember anything he did coming off.
I find it hard to believe we can come up with phrases like this to describe Rangers players.
You can accuse me of being overly sensitive because I am when it comes to Rangers players.
Regardless, I find it difficult to take your view seriously, fan or not.

Should have came to help Helander with a through ball but just the one very minor thing I can remember, I swear people forget to actually enjoy watching a game of football
It’s easy to agree here but Helander was a bit close and he might’ve been thinking of his recent collision with Goldson.
Other than that, pretty much flawless.

To play only 60mins and come away with a 1-1 result is a credit to the team.

Looked really jaded for that first 30, which is completely understandable.

Will be another tough game next week, but with the away goal I'm pretty confident.

Thought Goldson and Helander, after that first 30mins, were brilliant

Genuinely can't say anything more about Alan McGregor

Considering we're playing without Tav and Jack we've done very well imo, but if either or even both of them were available next week then I would expect us to get through no bother.

However no Barisic, Tav or Jack and it'll still be a struggle.

Does anyone know what the latest news on their progress is?
Anyone know?

Hagi for me was excellent. His ability to read the game and get into position for the pass that made the goal is not the first time this season he has made goals for us or scored.
Must be something in his contract that says he cant play for 90mins. Aribo had an excellent second have and I would have left him on.

With regards my motm pick.

Helander was superb, and was strolling it to motm, until THAT save.

Motm award changed...

I knew it would be a tough game, but our first half performance was awful, couldn’t keep the ball, sluggish and very poor positioning too often. Second half the players obviously got the shit torn out them by the gaffer and they turned up. I think we’ll beat them at Ibrox.

Couple of thoughts from last night: McGregor’s save was out of this world but their keeper also pulled off a fantastic save from Ryan Kent. Not as good but potentially earned them a draw. Our first half was below par but to what extent was it down to the weekends celebrations? I can understand a huge emotional come down but don’t believe our management team would have allowed a massive piss up if it was likely to have such an effect on such a crucial game.

I find it hard to believe we can come up with phrases like this to describe Rangers players.
You can accuse me of being overly sensitive because I am when it comes to Rangers players.
Regardless, I find it difficult to take your view seriously, fan or not.

Fair enough, but every single thing Kent did last night was awful. Overran it constantly, made the wrong choices, passed to the opposition player, sclaffed his good chance in the box.

I love Kent as a player and would still have him starting next match: however it doesn’t change the fact he had a stinker last night. But that’s just the type of player he is - he often has bad games but is worth playing because he can produce moments of magic.

Great result last night. They were a very good side, well coached and organised and full of power and pace. I thought Helander had his best game in a Rangers shirt last night. Got my vote for MotM. In the second half, Aribo gave us a glimpse of what a game changer he can be even at European level. He bossed them, tore them apart at times and we should have scored two in that spell.

Three things occurred. Slavia don't defend set pieces all that well, their keeper isn't the best, and when we pressed high, broke the lines and drove at them with pace they didn't respond well.

Fair enough, but every single thing Kent did last night was awful. Overran it constantly, made the wrong choices, passed to the opposition player, sclaffed his good chance in the box.

I love Kent as a player and would still have him starting next match: however it doesn’t change the fact he had a stinker last night. But that’s just the type of player he is - he often has bad games but is worth playing because he can produce moments of magic.

I wouldn’t go so far as a stinker to be honest. I agree that going forward he didn’t have his best night, BUT he did not hide and he ran his heart out chasing back and closing down their right back who was supposed to be a man in attacking threat.
in my opinion if you’re not getting much joy creatively then you’ve got to roll up sleeves and do the hard work. He did that.

Can totally understand McGregor getting motm but watching that game back in full and Helander put in the performance of a lifetime.
Exactly my impression first time round. Greegsy had a moment of brilliance but had a quietish night otherwise. Helander covered harried and blocked for 90 minutes. I voted for him MoM

Back