MOTM Poll Slavia Praha v Rangers - 17:55 Thursday 11th March - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Proud of the team tonight after going a goal down early we kept our shape as best as we could and got back in to the game. We could have conceded again were it not for McGregor but we also had some chances we did not make most of. It is narrowest of margins and we need to manage return leg. Hopefully our home record and solid defence keeps going.

Love that. "Aye, I saw it fairly late. You know what it's like - sometimes you just need to stick a hand out and hope you save it. Ah did - happy days".

Whilst we're rightly sticking the boot into the ref, I thought the footage from UEFA was abysmal, cutting to the bench when the games going on and horrendous angles missing the action.

Another tremendous result for Rangers tonight,leaves us with a great chance of making the Quarters. Our manager's post match interview was everything that we've come to expect, insightful, honest, respectful and positive.

They've done us proud again.

I’m absolutely delighted with that result tonight. We were poor for the first half hour but we grew into the game. We’re now in a great position to progress to the quarter finals. I love the fighting spirit of our current team. They have a real never-say-die attitude.

Patterson will learn a lot from tonight. Looked like they targeted his side a fair bit but the young lad stuck at it and got better as game went on. Have to remember only 19 and a massive game.
Would have taken that result before kick off. We will b better next week.

I thought McGregor looked a bit shaky in the first half. Tentative when balls were coming over the top and put Helander in bad spots a couple of times. Positioning could have been better at the goal. World class save though, which I think is clouding some.

Kent did do a fair bit of work, but added very little class wise. I'd actually have taken him off before Aribo, who I thought was our best player in the 2nd half, before being subbed.

Helander was my man of the match. Won a fistful of challenges and his distribution was best from the back by far.

Mention for young Patterson. I thought the way we set up in the 2nd half put a lot of pressure on him. He didn't seem to get a lot of support and other than a couple of runs in behind, did a great job.

All-in-all, 1-1 is a very good result. I fancy us to advance in a tight affair at Ibrox.

It's good to be a Bear.

Patterson will learn a lot from tonight. Looked like they targeted his side a fair bit but the young lad stuck at it and got better as game went on. Have to remember only 19 and a massive game.
Would have taken that result before kick off. We will b better next week.

Made a couple of rookie errors but to be expected.
On the whole though he was really impressive.

Missed the first half but the 2nd half was exceptional, McGregor, Patterson & Aribo all standing out for me
It’s only half time but we’ve a great advantage to build on

I thought McGregor looked a bit shaky in the first half. Tentative when balls were coming over the top and put Helander in bad spots a couple of times. Positioning could have been better at the goal. World class save though, which I think is clouding some.

Kent did do a fair bit of work, but added very little class wise. I'd actually have taken him off before Aribo, who I thought was our best player in the 2nd half, before being subbed.

Helander was my man of the match. Won a fistful of challenges and his distribution was best from the back by far.

Mention for young Patterson. I thought the way we set up in the 2nd half put a lot of pressure on him. He didn't seem to get a lot of support and other than a couple of runs in behind, did a great job.

All-in-all, 1-1 is a very good result. I fancy us to advance in a tight affair at Ibrox.

It's good to be a Bear.

Helander for me too.

They dropped off after Morelos clattered the Romanian. For all the possession they had I felt confident it was staying 1-1.

1-0 next week and on we go.
He was their best player. Another sign of Morelos "maturing" as a player. We really need a midfielder to sort that shit out. They are a solid outfit.

And that was the tale of the game really. Our midfielders couldn't keep the ball because Stanciu marked Davis and Kamara and Aribo didn't step up. So we did well to get a draw with no possession. Our resilience is terrific with Helander outstanding tonight.
Morelos, Kent, Goldson and Barasic again showed they are very capable at this level. Well played Nathan Patterson in his full debut at this level. Amazing save from Greegsy. We will need to be better on the ball next week to knock them out.

I hope in the next leg we give one of their players something to roll and scream about! So many 50/50 challenges going against our favour due to them screaming and rolling around like they’ve been shot
One at the end where he gets f all and just gets up.

McGregor MoTM, the difference between 1-1 and 2-1, gives us a great base for next week.

Great performance in the end, Patterson was a bit shaky at start but he's only 19 and he's playing on a stage against seasoned pros, he will learn from this and get better, he did OK overall, best thing about him is he's one of our own. We'll done Nathan

Game on. We've got a week now to get ourselves ready for the second leg. They could be dangerous on the break but if we're up for it should beat them.

My thoughts
After 30 mins would have snapped your hand off for 1-1
After 70 mins,was looking for win

At end was,happy after Shaggers safe - as good as will be seen In Europe this week.

We need to get our midfielders dominating...like Aribo started to do..we need to feed good balls to Alfie who was again tremendous... press up the field .. and we will win 2nd leg comfortably

I agree he burst his arse work wise but I think he was very poor tonight.
I think you sound like the kind of fan who, back in the day, would slate Davie Cooper for one of the many games when it just didn't happen for him despite his undoubted talent and best efforts on the day.

I'm not having a go, but there is not a (creative) player in the world who looks good every game. Ryan worked like a Trojan tonight. Players like him are game-changers but if he changed EVERY game he'd be Lionel Messi, and even he has games when it doesn't come off.

Never 'very poor'.

Mcgregor MOTM easily after his wonder save. Didn’t really have a great deal to do to be fair, couple of saves here and there. I though helander even with his lack of pace was very good, Goldson too but was sloppy with one or two passes. Young Nathan Paterson was outstanding I felt in the second half. He was always available and was pretty much on the right side of his man every time he was required and defended well enough to not concede further in the second half. Morelos was almost a masterclass in forward play in the second half, he linked up, he drifted out and he held his man up most times when attempted, even rolling him once I remember, maybe more.

Kent was decent, Aribo had a quiet first half but was excellent second half and I wouldn’t have subbed him personally, I felt he maybe would have been the major difference between the sides.

A very good second half away performance I felt. We can control the match at Ibrox next week and attack at will providing we are solid enough at the back. We are absolutely good enough to win this tie outright.

Work just gets in the way of more important things sometimes! Not seen the game yet, but that is a great result away from home in Europe in March. Let's believe we can do the job back at Ibrox. Another great night for The Bears.

Unusual refereeing performance. Its seemed to be the case that if you poleaxed someone he waved play on, but blow someone a kiss and you were getting booked.

Again its's about team spirit.

We got back into the game.

I think this team are half decent. They are more than capable of scoring next week at Ibrox. So we need to be on our guard.

Our young right back? I think in this game, he had a torrid time in the first half. And then he came onto a game.

He is a captain in the makiing.

Back