Slavia rejects the imaginary accusation of racism

Beer Belly Loyal

Statement from their Facebook. (translation)

Slavia rejects the imaginary accusation of racism after retaliation in the round of 16. The team is now safe at the hotel after the incident under the supervision of the Scottish police.

Slavia resolutely rejects the disgusting accusation of one of her captains, Ondřej Kudely, of racist behavior. Slavia's founders have already imprinted colors where white means "the purity of sporting thought and fair fighting, where the adversary is not the enemy but a respected opponent." Today, Slavia is a multicultural club, which is based on respect for the opponent and mutual respect of people of all cultures. We condemn racism in any form.

After one of the insidious interventions, Ondřej Kúdela expressed his emotions to the address of his opponent: "I told him" You're a fucking guy ". It was said in emotions after two red cards and a series of brutal interventions by an opponent, but I completely reject racism, "said Kúdela.

The players of Slavia in the match faced an unprecedented insidious game of the opponent, which they have not experienced in the history of modern European cups. A series of brutal interventions by the opponent ended with an injury to our players, the goalkeeper Ondřej Kolář ended with ten stitches on his face and a concussion in the hospital.

After the match, the team was not allowed into the cabins and Ondřej Kúdela was cowardly beaten with fists in the face by player Kamara without warning in the presence of coach Steven Gerrard. The UEFA representatives, who were personally present at the whole incident, were also shocked. The team is now safe at the hotel under Scottish police supervision.

Yeah, Kamara and Zungu completely lost their shit after that clown said “you’re a fu.cking guy”

That’s honestly the biggest load of shit I’ve ever read, surely the person writing it doesn’t actually believe that

I genuinely hope they get ruined. I hope every team they play rubs it in their face that their racist scumbags. Even if their player did have a slight chance of being innocent, which he isn't. Even if their scumbag management didn't defend a racist, which they did. Their fans have been an absolute disgrace tonight and 100% Slavia Prague should be hammered before all belief.

These loonys from Slavia demanded that Romelu Lukaku apologise to them after Slavia fans racially abused the Inter player. That's just how messed up in the head they really are.

Statements like that are exactly why UEFA need to come down hard. A racist club from top to bottom clearly. Realistically they should own it, turn round and say they’re investigating and the right repercussions follow.

The way they’ve came out after it is nonsense. Complete nonsense. This sort of abuse has no place in today’s world. And their club facilitate it and accept it.

That well known insult “You’re a feckin guy” what a shite excuse that is.
Lol I wonder wit that is meant to mean maybe ‘your a fucking hardman ?’ Lol

maybe the uefa officials agreed with the cunttttt taking a smack who knows , lots of nonsense in that really is bordering on Celtic that

Okay. Let's for one second say we're listening to you ya racist fuckwit. What did you mean by "You're a fucking guy".

Please enlighten us.

“Your a fucking guy”

Maybe something just didn’t translate but they really need to put more effort into their lies

Their reputation is in the gutter now.

Possibly the most racist club in Europe?

Steady on, there’s an Israeli team that rioted over Arab players being signed and there’s Russian/Ukrainian teams with fascist fan groups

It’s hyperbole to suggest that’s the case

Slavia's founders have already imprinted colors where white means "the purity of sporting thought and fair fighting"

Bad translation maybe but that doesn't sound racist at all does it? :rolleyes:

Imaginary concussions as well.

Even if the keeper was concussed why is that even worth a mention when it was a complete accident?

They’re a scum club with previous (see Lukalu)

Last edited:
Back