No More Sleeps...

Just finished night shift...Need about 3-4hrs sleep..
Early beer to hopefully send me over should do the trick.

Woke up at 4.30 with our 5 month old needing her bottle. That’s me now up.

Sending my boy to nursery in his Gers top, I’m going to struggle with work today.

14 years ago I couldn't sleep a wink the night before Manchester then had to drive all the way down the day of the game. Now I'm stuck on nights offshore and missing the feckin lot:(
Pull a compassionate mate!:D

Seriously though, hopefully you can get through the shift without distraction!

Wide awake since 4:30, got an all day team meeting at work to get through. Ironically the dress code is red white and blue for the Jubilee!

I've no had a lie in, in months. I could lie in this morning to any time I want. Nope, I've been staring at the ceiling for hours and now I'm getting up. Bring it on

Managed to sneak in a few hours but been wide awake since 5am, day off work so could have slept in until whenever but not happening.

Will need to go a run or lift some weights or something to shed some of this nervous energy, never experienced anything remotely close to this before a game.

How's one supposed to do that? I'm wired to the moon.

All sorts of daydream scenarios playing through my head, all sorts of emotions, missing people that should be here to see this with us.

Might just drink straight through!
went to bed at 10:30 pm, no sleep until around 1ish, woke up at 3:45am but still buzzing this morning!

savour today people!

Start work at 9am, will get away about 3/4 o'clock. I reckon the day is going to drag though, can't believe we're only hours away from a European Cup final, it's mental.

x0ceeik575

Was in the Ibrox Bar in Marmaris last night for the first time. Could not sleep as the Tunes that were played kept playing on repeat, in my mind all night LOL. The guys that run this place, are absolutely brilliant.

Who was I kidding? Came back to digs for a kip and a break from sun and bevvy. Got the game tonight then a 18 hour journey home tomorrow so thought I’d try and get something. Utterly useless. I’m high as a fucking kite and will probably not sleep till Monday if we do this. What a journey.

Back