Slide tackle on the Little Kid at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weans asking for tops shows how self entitled they’ve became these days. The parents encouraging it as just as bad.

What’s wrong with an autograph or a picture?
I noticed that one kid got a top (Cantwell’s I think?) and then the mum and dad tried to get another top. Greedy bastards!!!

I can't see it getting better for my nephew. He's not toilet trained. He doesn't make eye contact. His parents, who are both highly educated and intelligent think he will snap out of it

Wow, has he had a full diagnosis? How can anyone who has researched ASD believe it’s something someone snaps out of?

If I did I guarantee those shoes wouldn’t have taken me onto the pitch to slide tackle an actual vulnerable child.

What else is autism an excuse for?

Rape, murder or just assaulting children?

People with autism can just be arseholes as well.

They absolutely can, and very likely will come across that way to the majority as many ASD don’t understand social cues.

As far as a 15 year old goes, he’s still a child and the responsibility of a parent. More so if he is Neurodivergent.

All this assumes someone cared enough to get a diagnosis.

I can't see it getting better for my nephew. He's not toilet trained. He doesn't make eye contact. His parents, who are both highly educated and intelligent think he will snap out of it
Luckily my son is toilet trained makes eye contact and understands what you say to him but he's non verbal and has other issues

You think beating someone with ASD is a solution? Beating someone who has challenges around behavioural and societal norms? Someone who most likely is easily manipulated by others to gain social kudos?

All this post says is that you have very limited knowledge of the topic you’re judging and a myopic world view.

You should spend a little time trying to understand ASD before judging because it’s absolutely not what the majority believe it is.
I think someone deserves a couple of punches for attacking a child, yes.

How do you even know he's autistic anyway? You realise people just come out with stuff like that to try and get off with arsehole behaviour.

But even if he is properly autistic, what should we do? Just let him go around attacking kidd? Can you imagine this guy at the local park? Jesus

How do you even know he's autistic anyway? You realise people just come out with stuff like that to try and get off with arsehole behaviour.

But even if he is properly autistic, what should we do? Just let him go around attacking kidd? Can you imagine this guy at the local park? Jesus

I’ve addressed the questions you ask earlier in the thread.

A 15 year old child is the responsibility of his parents, striking a child for hitting a child will see you in the jail. There’s a reason for that.

The young child should have been protected and was, the security picked up the 15 year old. He should have been held until his parents were able to collect him and the police should have been involved.

I wish I’d had the leaflet on this earlier. Just waiting on my daughter coming back in, she didn’t sleep well because she forgot to take her melatonin last night and woke us up.

just going to give her a quick jab though, a slight misdemeanour doesn’t necessitate a real kicking. If she’s not tidied her room by dinner though I’ll stick the nut on her.
I liked this because of the humour. Dealing with kids who are on the spectrum is fucking draining… if its all you have, humour can lighten the load at times.
I hear you Q, dont think for a min i dont..

Self entitled wee bams egged on by their fuckin guffawing bam parents "awwww m8, it pyoor made wee Jaxon's day man".

Stay off the pitch, peasants, and even seen the wee fanny who tried to grab Raskin's top as he was giving it away.

The teenager slide tackling one of these chavs is a wanker and funny how there's always a 'reason' for folk trying to excuse arsehole behaviour.

I liked this because of the humour. Dealing with kids who are on the spectrum is fucking draining… if its all you have, humour can lighten the load at times.
I hear you Q, dont think for a min i dont..

It absolutely is draining. The challenges we have as a family are tiny compared to others.

I will say there’s a special place in hell for those who just say they’ve got an ASD or ADHD kid because of convenience. At least start to have diagnosis before you start spouting that off as it damages perceptions of actual neurodiverse people. I have a genuine concern that neds are damaging public perception of people who have done nothing wrong and just want to get on with their lives.

How does a wee bear running on to the park effect anybodys life.

The wee guy that was on the park had just tried to steal Cantwell’s top off him as he was walking towards another wee bear who was patiently waiting for Cantwell giving it to him.

Wee guy embarrasses himself further going round begging every player for a top, bearing in mind the Club previously advised players were instructed not to. other wee guy who looks about ten although it’s since been established is older but also has a condition which means he struggles with perception bolts on the pitch then doesn’t know what to do, and attempts a slide tackle nowhere near the boy.

Raskin feels sorry for the wee begging boy, gives him his top, que various others trying to get on the pitch, Rangers security tell them to get off another wee boy ends up in tears, Tav gives him one of his boots then another one appears so he gives him his other.

I’d like to see the response if it was certain posters children on the receiving end is that ok?

Did you see the wee guy trying to grab the shirt out Cantwell’s hand as he tried to give it to the smaller child standing waiting patiently (who incidentally had Cantwell on the back of his shirt). Pretty sure had he managed to steal the shirt the wee boy who was meant to get it parents would have slide tackled the thief themself.

The wee guy that was on the park had just tried to steal Cantwell’s top off him as he was walking towards another wee bear who was patiently waiting for Cantwell giving it to him.

Wee guy embarrasses himself further going round begging every player for a top, bearing in mind the Club previously advised players were instructed not to. other wee guy who looks about ten although it’s since been established is older but also has a condition which means he struggles with perception bolts on the pitch then doesn’t know what to do, and attempts a slide tackle nowhere near the boy.

Raskin feels sorry for the wee begging boy, gives him his top, que various others trying to get on the pitch, Rangers security tell them to get off another wee boy ends up in tears, Tav gives him one of his boots then another one appears so he gives him his other.
Ffs character assassination of a five year old over a 30 second occurrence.

I’m sure our millionaire players don’t mind giving away kit to the next generation of supporters.

Mentalist.

Ffs character assassination of a five year old over a 30 second occurrence.

I’m sure our millionaire players don’t mind giving away kit to the next generation of supporters.

Mentalist.

Maybe they don’t but the Club does,

This is what they issued previously.

Young fans entering the pitch to try and secure shirts from Rangers players has become a persistent issue for the Scottish champions this season.
After receiving notice of the UEFA charge following the knockout round play-off match against Dortmund on February 24, Rangers announced a ‘zero-tolerance’ approach to those invading the pitch and warned that any parents found to have assisted their child in doing so would be subject to sanctions from the club.

mentalist.

Did you see the wee guy trying to grab the shirt out Cantwell’s hand as he tried to give it to the smaller child standing waiting patiently (who incidentally had Cantwell on the back of his shirt). Pretty sure had he managed to steal the shirt the wee boy who was meant to get it parents would have slide tackled the thief themself.
Wow aye that’s the exact same. I’m out this thread

Wee kid gets given a top by a player without entering the field of play, even with a daft sign - not a problem.

Kids entering the field of play to beg a player for their top, no doubt egged on by their feckless parents - embarrassing peasant behaviour that should result in a stadium ban for parent and child.

Raskin feels sorry for the wee begging boy, gives him his top, que various others trying to get on the pitch, Rangers security tell them to get off another wee boy ends up in tears, Tav gives him one of his boots then another one appears so he gives him his othother.
Cmon man, your describing a 5 year old as "embarrassing himself" "stealing" off a grown man and a "beggar". Too far

You want an autistic kid with probably the mental age of less than the 8 year old or so that was on the park punched ?

Let’s get it cleared up right away no one attacked anyone

you know none of the facts, but here you are giving out advice.

You want an autistic kid with probably the mental age of less than the 8 year old or so that was on the park punched ?

Let’s get it cleared up right away no one attacked anyone

you know none of the facts, but here you are giving out advice.
When I was 15 I was sparring fully grown men and holding my own to an extent.

The thought of me at that age attacking a 5 year old sickens me. The kid could have easily ended up with a broken leg.

I don't care what the excuse is. At 15, your almost classed as an adult (16). At 5, your lucky if you can spell adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back