SLO statement on police removing items from supporters at the stadium.

The way they treat football fans over there is a disgrace, they should stop giving that country the privilege of holding football finals if they dislike it so much.
It isn't just football fans tbf they've a completely different policing culture. Even the likes of the security in Malaga train station are tooled up and look like they've no problem opening your head

About 20 years ago I was in a bar in Barcelona and we were speaking to a Spanish couple and it turned out he was a police officer. I asked him why the Spanish police treated the British fans like shit and were so heavy handed. He said that they’d had years of having to put up with the bad behaviour of Liverpool and Manchester Utd fans so now treated every Brit the same.

Shambles,£40 of stuff taken off me.
One tea bar open for the full section with one guy working.No card payment and hundreds in the queue.
Might be the final but this is the worst organising away this season.

The way they treat football fans over there is a disgrace, they should stop giving that country the privilege of holding football finals if they dislike it so much.

Absolutely.

Heavy handed at the first point of folk enjoying themselves.

Osasuna was the perfect example.

What is the issue with AirPods ? Surely not seen as a “missile”? Too expensive to be binned!

swally them and get them back the next day

dd9dytve1ov21.jpg

Back