SLO statement on police removing items from supporters at the stadium.

Binning all those power banks is really good for the environment.

Rangers should be making an official complaint to UEFA about this and the lack of water etc.

Not that they’ll give a %^*& though. The corrupt incompetent arseholes.

It didn’t take a big leap of the imagination to work out that the same might happen here. The are very potent missiles.

UEFA encouraged them and their website etc says they are allowed.

Was all agreed with UEFA and Spanish police changed their mind at the last minute. That info comes from the Rangers stewards at the game.

So you are talking shite.

They are and always will be a shower of b******s
I have a rubber truncheon mark on my ribs to back that up.. absolutel rats.. police who were there trousers into there army style boots n don't need a excuse to act like nazi brownshirts.. a beautiful city people beautiful but ob are rats

What harm did they really think someone would do with some AirPods & a lipstick?

Took my lipstick off me saying “it’s not possible, it’s dangerous” I asked her to explain why that is dangerous, she shrugged her shoulders and put it in the bin. Spun me round demanding to look in my pockets when I didn’t have any so instead started feeling in my shoes.

Took my lipstick off me saying “it’s not possible, it’s dangerous” I asked her to explain why that is dangerous, she shrugged her shoulders and put it in the bin. Spun me round demanding to look in my pockets when I didn’t have any so instead started feeling in my shoes.
That’s crazy & just police on a power trip. They are lucky there wasn’t trouble before the game cause if they took my AirPods off me there would have been a riot.

The police officer when I went in had my powerbank in his hand feeling the weight and seemed to be debating whether to confiscate it. He just told me not to throw it at anyone and let me go.

Meanwhile my friend beside me had his suncream and powerbank taken.

It was the uefa folk inside the stadium who took my battery packs and sun cream. Just as well I had the phone charged at that point or I'd have struggled to get back to our taxi.

Shambles inside, no food or water left before kick off then shut pretty much all the kiosks except for 1 and when the water came back it was gone within a minute. If I didn't resort to drinking tap water %^*& knows how ill I'd have been.

And they couldn't even keep the water in the taps on, what the actual %^*& is that all about. The whole stadium situation really fucked.

We must have been lucky I showed the policeman my 2 power pack along with charging cables in a see through small plastic bag along with my phone - no problem he said - rummaged through my back pack and frisked every pocket checking my keys and loose change- no problem carry on

The police officer when I went in had my powerbank in his hand feeling the weight and seemed to be debating whether to confiscate it. He just told me not to throw it at anyone and let me go.

Meanwhile my friend beside me had his suncream and powerbank taken.
Yep the weapon of choice of your average football hoolie- suncream and lipstick

swally them and get them back the next day

dd9dytve1ov21.jpg
Or just stick them down your town halls. Haha!

M

Mine too, behind my phone in my pocket, so when being frisked it would get missed which thankfully worked, though the wee prick took ages or so it seemed caressing my baw area!
Wanted to bin my power bank and I refused the offer, padded it out with other items and got through an alternative security check. My son, however, did have his power bank binned.

Bunch of fascists on the make.

Our SLO and Rangers should be putting a file together documenting the numerous issues our fans faced and presenting it to UEFA and the media.
The lack of water alone in that heat makes it a serious health issue.
UEFA need to be forced to take responsibility (I Know) for events in these stadiums and countries and ensure safe and proper facilities.
This shouldn't be swept under the carpet until a disaster occurs.

The SLO did exactly the same at the Leipzig away game, was told phone battery packs were allowed but they werent

Clearly a communication breakdown somewhere as once is understandable but twice…

Last edited:
Our SLO and Rangers should be putting a file together documenting the numerous issues our fans faced and presenting it to UEFA and the media.
The lack of water alone in that heat makes it a serious health issue.
UEFA need to be forced to take responsibility (I Know) for events in these stadiums and countries and ensure safe and proper facilities.
This shouldn't be swept under the carpet until a disaster occurs.
I was reading in the German Kicker website both Rangers and Frankfurt have made complaints to UEFA . One of the Frankfurt fans got injured when something collapsed on the terraces . UEFA seemingly said this morning that they are investigating numerous complaints with their local teams. Seville themselves blamed a burst water pipe for the water being off in the toilets . Kicker want that stadium removed from the UEFA Finals list .

It was like they were expecting WW3 round the stadium. Sinister. Lived in Belfast my whole life, never seen so many truncheons, pistols and machine guns. If this Is how football supporters are going to ve greeted in the future, I won't be bothering. It looked like a Fascist attack on civil liberty.

Back