SLO tweet

My mate Ross was at the club getting his photo with the trophy today, very jealous. Will be great in there today.

With Willies accent, a NE bear. Proves bears are not only found in Glasgow. But Nationwide

Great job Willie.

With all the modern comparisons of players, it would be great to talk to him about all the players he’s seen over the years.

We are the people.

from young to old. We know what being a bear is.

I hope that chap as many, many years of happiness and good health.

WATP

Great job Willie.

With all the modern comparisons of players, it would be great to talk to him about all the players he’s seen over the years.
We had a customer, was actually a friend of my Paternal grandad, who died when my mum was about 11, not only could he remember in every detail about the famous 1928 Scottish Cup Final but had actually seen every Rangers Manager up to that date
Was engrossing listening to him

We had a customer, was actually a friend of my Paternal grandad, who died when my mum was about 11, not only could he remember in every detail about the famous 1928 Scottish Cup Final but had actually seen every Rangers Manager up to that date
That’s proper special memory. Lucky to have them.

That’s proper special memory. Lucky to have them.
He was a lovely guy and we looked after him well when he passed away I was asked to be a Pall Bearer at his funeral, until the day he died always called my mum by her maiden name, she had been married about fifty years at the time lol

He was a lovely guy and we looked after him well when he passed away I was asked to be a Pall Bearer at his funeral, until the day he died always called my mum by her maiden name, she had been married about fifty years at the time lol
Haha well call him traditional:)

Sounds like listening to dad haha

Last edited:
Back