Smartcard for Rapid Vienna & Hearts

Flying in from Texas that week & hoping to get to both games, but really need 2 # tickets min for each. Do season ticket holders get an option to buy a 2nd for the EL match?
If I cannot get 2 (or 4) # together for both, I'll take yours, but I realize you might get an earlier chance to shift them, in which case no worries.

Flying in from Texas that week & hoping to get to both games, but really need 2 # tickets min for each. Do season ticket holders get an option to buy a 2nd for the EL match?
If I cannot get 2 (or 4) # together for both, I'll take yours, but I realize you might get an earlier chance to shift them, in which case no worries.

no there's no option to buy a second seat but there will be a public sale, however the seats around myself will be taken by the regulars, hope you get what you need

no there's no option to buy a second seat but there will be a public sale, however the seats around myself will be taken by the regulars, hope you get what you need

Understood, thanks. If I'm struggling & yours is still available after the public sale (thread in the Bear Pit), I'll be in touch, but probs too late.
Enjoy your trip over here., wherever your headed!

Back