Smartcards

Dalai Lammers

Official Ticketer
Are we expecting new/replacement smart cards for this season?

I am off on holiday soon and have offered my STs to friends for a couple of friendlys…. Just wondering if they will work :)

Did we not get a replacement last season or the season before last?
I got replacement cards in the last 2 seasons.

I found that unusual (From all my ST years pre kids)

Hence the question.

They will just get what I have at the time I leave I suppose :D

I can’t wait until we can scan our phones instead.

My ST is literally the only physical card I ever have on me these days.

I think it is good having a physical card for Ibrox, makes it more personal, but folk should also have the option of having it available on their phone wallets.

I think it is good having a physical card for Ibrox, makes it more personal, but folk should also have the option of having it available on their phone wallets.
Would be great to be able to generate a QR code to send to a pal if you ever can’t make it etc as well.

Agree with you that they shouldn’t REPLACE physical cards with using the phone but rather the option of either.

I've got two season tickets.

Last week, I was sent my Dad's smartcard (I didn't request it) but I didn't receive one. Are they sending out new smartcards just now?

I've got two season tickets.

Last week, I was sent my Dad's smartcard (I didn't request it) but I didn't receive one. Are they sending out new smartcards just now?
Did you dad change age brackets since last season?

Did you dad change age brackets since last season?
Ah ha.

You might have got it.

My Dad passed away 12 years ago and I'd been paying a concession ticket. However, at times my mates would come along with me. They're less than 65. So I didn't want to get stung at the gate, so I asked them to change my Dad's age!!!

Cheers

Back