Smoke bombs etc

who is in charge of screening away fans before entering Ibrox?

Seems they get into Ibrox time and time again with flares and bangers. When we go to the Piggery we are basically strip searched and can’t get in with anything.

This might not be the biggest talking point after the game today but this needs to be addressed.

My mate was over staying with me. He got in with a hold-all no problem. Past the polis and the stewards. If that was the approach in the Main Stand, then I’d imagine it would be the same for the deviants.

Don't think we should put loads of blame on our security, people get in stadiums with flares and smoke bombs all over Europe, we set plenty off at the piggery as well. Don't know what we could do to prevent it tbh.

My mate was over staying with me. He got in with a hold-all no problem. Past the polis and the stewards. If that was the approach in the Main Stand, then I’d imagine it would be the same for the deviants.
I use MFJ entrance every match and I've never seen anyone being searched.

I take a bottle of water in to every game.

Obviously searches happen - but I imagine it's very, very easy to smuggle these things in.

Going into the Govan West part of the ground, all supporters were searched, even old bastards like me.

Apparently they don’t receive the same attention if they’re getting fireworks in with them.

the stewarding needs looked at, again the plastic hardman and the rest of teh scum were allowed to walk straight to the broomy and not one steward stopped them

Air bombs have n a stadium environment are sinister.

PapaSmurf has already said he's half deaf because of this today. Get the c'unts either searched thoroughly or to f,uck altogether. I'd prefer the latter simply because I can't stand the sight of the mhutant rat bastards!!

Going into the Govan West part of the ground, all supporters were searched, even old bastards like me.

Apparently they don’t receive the same attention if they’re getting fireworks in with them.
I got a full pat down, including having to remove my hat and empty my coat pockets.

Plenty smoke bombs go of in our section too away from home. I’ve never been searched going into a game and I don’t think it’s really possible to search every single fan.

They offer absolutely nothing and I don’t get the hard on for them, mostly from daft wee boys right enough.

I use MFJ entrance every match and I've never seen anyone being searched.

I take a bottle of water in to every game.

Obviously searches happen - but I imagine it's very, very easy to smuggle these things in.
Every person was patted down going into GW, the corner next to the Celtc fans, today so why are they treated differently despite their massive list of previous.

They nearly took Foderinghams head off with a flare last game. Today there was a firecracker landed about 8 ft away from me, another almost hit the roof and another thrown on the pitch behind Foderingham.

They're a law unto themselves.

Plenty smoke bombs go of in our section too away from home. I’ve never been searched going into a game and I don’t think it’s really possible to search every single fan.

They offer absolutely nothing and I don’t get the hard on for them, mostly from daft wee boys right enough.

Ive never liked them but when they start getting thrown at other fans and players you need to take action.

The mentally challengeds can behave how they want, and we’re being pushed into a bottleneck outside the stadium and treated like farm animals.

A perfect example of policing in an SNP Scotland. The system is working as intended.

You never been searched at the piggery?? I’ve been to that shit hole plenty of times and always get searched. Maybe i have a certain look about me

Never been.

I bet most of them got patted down today too but it’s far too easy to sneak them in.
To be fair it's easy at any ground.

Everyone got searched today at the West Corner yet there were empty bottles of tonic wine all over the gents toilets.

at their 2nd goal it was a firework which it the roof of the Broomloan, for a fee second there was smoke, just glad it never caught fire. Dangerous and stupid.

To be fair it's easy at any ground.

Everyone got searched today at the West Corner yet there were empty bottles of tonic wine all over the gents toilets.
Thats what I mean, its no different at any ground. Muppets that want to sneak them in will always get them in somehow

A look in the toilets after half time would suggest very few people get searched.Like Buckfast Abbey in the Copland Front

What is it with these cretins taking explosives into crowded areas?

I'm not a fan of Smoke Bombs, but i can see the "argument" for them, but explosives ffs, especially in this day and age, and with the threat that is out there they have to be off their fucking heads.

Back