Smoking in the toilets at Ibrox

Trueblue82

Official Ticketer
The age old argument might be about to end:D:eek:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/club/Ibrox-smoking-pilot/

Thank feck for this. Toilets were becoming a no go area at halftime.
Couldn’t get in for people standing about smoking the throwing their fagends into the urinals and blocking them up. Smell of fags and pish horrendous.
This should have been done years ago.

*my use of the words fags and fagends are in no way meant to be homophobic*

Still canny work out how people can’t go 2 hours without a fag.
They probably could, but you'll find for the majority it's just an excuse to break the rules and get up to mischief.

The smoking area will probably be quieter than the toilets were.

I spoke to two stewards in the Aberdeen game ,the two goons were actually in the toilet and there were two guys smoking around the corner ,people queuing for a pish and these two inconsiderate pricks were smoking ,I asked one of them to move and he moved barely and inch for me to get in for a slash ,a fuc king moron,on my way out i said to the two stewards "there's guys round there smoking" .....a blank unacknowledged look drew across their face .

I sincerely hope they take it serious next time as I would really struggle not to go with my first thought when seeing these idiots smoking

Common sense being used. I'm shocked :D

It's bogging going into the bogs and you can instantly see the smoke, not to mention it's beyond stinking.
As a smoker I completely agree. Suppose I'm quite lucky in that I can go 2 hours without a cigarette but glad the club are doing something on this

wee c/unts will prob still smoke in the toilets anyway.. I smoke 20 fags a day and don't know how people can't go for the 90 mins without one. When I've had a few beers I chain smoke like f/uck and even then I still manage to make it without one.

I genuinely don’t know anyone who smokes these days . It must cost you a fortune much is 20 a day now about 7 quid ?

I spoke to two stewards in the Aberdeen game ,the two goons were actually in the toilet and there were two guys smoking around the corner ,people queuing for a pish and these two inconsiderate pricks were smoking ,I asked one of them to move and he moved barely and inch for me to get in for a slash ,a fuc king moron,on my way out i said to the two stewards "there's guys round there smoking" .....a blank unacknowledged look drew across their face .

I sincerely hope they take it serious next time as I would really struggle not to go with my first thought when seeing these idiots smoking
The toilets at dens last Sunday. Wall to wall with smoking/drinking/drug taking, all out in the open.

2 stewards came in and all that happened was they got their hats nicked and played piggy in the middle for 5 mins.:p

Well done Rangers for listening to the supporters and trying to come up with a solution.
Nicotine addicts are currently making life a misery for non smokers that just want to go for a slash at half time so this seems a sensible possible solution.
It's either that or just hand out a couple of Nicorette tabs for any smokers that enter the stadium and admit they just can't handle watching our games without their nicotine fix!...and I'm only half joking there!

The age old argument might be about to end:D:eek:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/club/Ibrox-smoking-pilot/
I can’t believe they just didn’t turn on the sprinklers when the reek got to a certain level and just blamed the smoke detectors, after a few times the message would have got thru.:D

giphy.gif

I don’t smoke never have and never will but it’s good to see the club listening to the fans and using common sense.

A guy behind me got told off for vaping from a steward as it’s not allowed (I don’t know the rules) thought it was strange considering we’re sponsored by a vaping company.

£10.00 exactly for 20 L&B in my local shop. f/ucking brutal, need to knock it on the head in the new year.

Jesus Christ that’s incredible .

£310 a month for a light smoker on just 20 a day .

Think of the motor you could get for that dollar .

My old grandpa used to puff 60 embassy tip a day , which he gave me a tenner to go and buy him , and even with sweets for me he still got £4 change

Good to see they are trying something. It's a disgrace in 2018, you can't take your child to the toilet, without him/her having to breath in all that smoke, while watching let's face it scum, drinking and doing drugs.
Bit harsh is it not? I’ve got no problem with Bears drinking in the toilets, we’ve all sneaked in booze one time or another. As for the drugs, if it’s done in a locked cubicle I don’t see the problem.

Bit harsh is it not? I’ve got no problem with Bears drinking in the toilets, we’ve all sneaked in booze one time or another. As for the drugs, if it’s done in a locked cubicle I don’t see the problem.

Fair enough, maybe scum was a bit OTT. Still need like behaviour, especially the drugs. Can you imagine taking kids to any other environment and seeing people openly doing drugs

Thank feck for this. Toilets were becoming a no go area at halftime.
Couldn’t get in for people standing about smoking the throwing their fagends into the urinals and blocking them up. Smell of fags and pish horrendous.
This should have been done years ago.

*my use of the words fags and fagends are in no way meant to be homophobic*
The one I use in the club deck is always fine :p

Can you imagine having to go all the way down from the club deck and back up at half time for a smoke :eek:

I don’t smoke never have and never will but it’s good to see the club listening to the fans and using common sense.

A guy behind me got told off for vaping from a steward as it’s not allowed (I don’t know the rules) thought it was strange considering we’re sponsored by a vaping company.
You in the SJS front as a guy has been pulled a couple of times?

Back