Smoking in the toilets at Ibrox

I pray that this is a success, the selfish minority can smoke for Britain outside if that's their choice.

Trueblue82Well-Known MemberOfficial Ticketer
New
All we need now is an area for the young team do do a couple of lines and we’re laughing :D

The young team? Us older Ones still know how to party

Used to be in GF4 & even after the ban still had a smoke at half time had a few moans but always tried to keep the smoke away from others one auld boy 2 down from me told me I was being reported told him to go find something to do with his time.

Upshot still smoking but haven't had the urge & get by without it for 2 hours or so when in the stadium.

So if they ever introduce it for the club deck then I don't think even that'll make me want to head down to a designated smoking area .

As for the climb every home game ?
Dawdle !:)

Common sense being used. I'm shocked :D

It's bogging going into the bogs and you can instantly see the smoke, not to mention it's beyond stinking.
It is indeed beyond stinking and prevents those in need from being able to make use of the toilets for the purpose for which they are provided especially as, at half time, they are in great demand !

I don’t smoke never have and never will but it’s good to see the club listening to the fans and using common sense.

A guy behind me got told off for vaping from a steward as it’s not allowed (I don’t know the rules) thought it was strange considering we’re sponsored by a vaping company.
We were sponsored by tennents and carling for years but didn't mean you could sit with a carry out in the stand :D

As a smoker who has managed to not smoke for 1 hr 45 mins for as long as the ban has been in place I have 2 opinions
1 will I now smoke at HT Probably which is pash
2 non smokers will now not be inflicted by smoking assholes in the toilets

Over all it’s positive

We were sponsored by tennents and carling for years but didn't mean you could sit with a carry out in the stand :D
True but you can “understand” why booze and smoking is banned not allowing vaping seems trivial to me even as a non smoker.

Will smokers be prioritised for ST transfers to the new designated areas?

On a serious note, sensible move by the club.

Some people are not going to be happy having to give up “their” seats for the Safe Smoking Section :eek:

Sensible move by the club and about time to. A few games ago stewards in the Broomloan front were doing a 1 in 1 out system at the toilets to prevent people smoking.. the toilets were just about empty and caused a huge crowd at the concourse.

Can't think of a single ground I've been to in England, apart from possibly Wembley, where you can't go outside for a fag at half time. This is long overdue.

There will still some tossers who'll insist on smoking in the bogs, regardless of an alternative. Hopefully stewards ready for that.

The only negative to this is the smoke actually masks the stench of decades of crystallised urine you get in the toilets of the broomloan rear . Considering it’s the family stand it’s utterly repulsive taking my wee boy in there .

Jesus Christ that’s incredible .

£310 a month for a light smoker on just 20 a day .

Think of the motor you could get for that dollar .

My old grandpa used to puff 60 embassy tip a day , which he gave me a tenner to go and buy him , and even with sweets for me he still got £4 change
I wouldn’t call 20 a day a light smoker....

The vape kiosk in club deck has been closed last few games .. I truly hope it’s permanent as the concourse is becoming worse than the bogs ..

Like having a standing section, maybe we should have a smokers supporters club area. Let them smoke at their seat.

wee c/unts will prob still smoke in the toilets anyway.. I smoke 20 fags a day and don't know how people can't go for the 90 mins without one. When I've had a few beers I chain smoke like f/uck and even then I still manage to make it without one.
Well done you, just a others pity can't follow your lead, pretty sure you go in for some of the second hand stuff though:D

Good news. Nothing worse than bursting for a jobby and the shitters are are busy with smokers....

The vape kiosk in club deck has been closed last few games .. I truly hope it’s permanent as the concourse is becoming worse than the bogs ..

Iv vaped for a couple of years now and even I have stopped going into the smog at HT in BF. The lower ceilings make it worse. I’ll probably use the smoking area if it is implemented

What type of drugs are people openly doing?

Gear (cocaine) two bams in the toilet GF4 Vs Aberdeen in front of everyone out of wee shitey bags thinking they are big men.

Embarrassing.

Smoking in front of others without care is shocking behaviour, my 6 year old son will not go even when he needs thats how bad it is.
Bangers that can’t go a few hours without smoking. Wrong ‘uns the vapours are wrong ‘uns too.

Last edited:
Back