Sneaky Doncaster at it again

Two emails : Celtic to Scot Gov and Scot Gov's response.

Thats all we need.
Soldier1981 said:
Exactly and according to Nikki big baws the Gov never approved it so does that mean Ra Sellick never had approval to go to Dubai.

Let's see the documentation Sellick?

She said that the destination back then wasn't Dubai,it was another country.

Rumour has it that Doncaster lives near Strathaven, I prefer to think it is more likely that he lives in Brigadoon where he appears only once every 100 years to say "We've done nothing wrong".

Exactly and according to Nikki big baws the Gov never approved it so does that mean Ra Sellick never had approval to go to Dubai.

Let's see the documentation Sellick?
Her exact response was this

"I saw their [Celtic's] statement and have not spent a lot of time looking into it, but as I understand it the government gave advice to the Scottish FA about the rules around training camps in November"

The gave advice to what is presumably the JRG when she mentioned Scottish FA. Scottish Government is quite clear that they did not approve or sanction anything. They 'gave advice' which would be in accordance with the current rules in place for everyone and in relation to elite sports rules. But of course that was back in November.

Celtic's statement was disingenuous.

The JRG would have approved this trip, of which Doncaster is part of, and the SPFL pushed through the rescheduling of the Hibs game to allow it. So Doncaster was fully aware of their intentions on both counts.

Maybe they do want a null and void and are fkin up on purpose so the Government shut football and they can blame them. Then they all walk away knowing they have done what they needed to do leaving our game fked.
This is exactly what they are up too and will
Enjoy fckin us over in the process! Watch this space

The SPFL have no reason at the moment to suspend elite football or entertain any talk of prematurely ending the league. But the fact the issue is being raised, despite no indication from the government that they will force the game to be closed down, is a little disconcerting. What reason could the SPFL give for shutting down when the government have not told them to? Surely it is in everyone’s best interests, Celtic included, to keep going. Or are Celtic trying to pull down Scottish football with them?

They all got away with it last season by the skin of their teeth. Not this time.

Funny how he emerges a day or so after Lawwell made his pathetic speech,not surprising and what gets me is how the media don't go after this guy or presumably they're also in league with them. I wish Rangers would rally round support of other Clubs,surely their eyes have been opened to this guy. More and more Clubs are coming out all the time so the tide does seem to be turning.
I don’t think it’s a coincidence mate he came out of his bunker around the same time as Lawwell.
The stink continues.

this interview was a puff piece to help the Celtic fans get through these tough time. And last question was to give them a glimmer of hope. And I will be loving watching that hope dwindle every week from now to end of season. The guy is just a Celtic mouthpiece wee rat.

I've posted this on FF before, but I got an invite to the Directors box a few years ago, in the lower divisions , playing Alloa & we were to pick up the league trophy after the match.
So that skinny streak of pish Doncaster was to present the trophy & that fat slug Mulreany was there with his kid on gangster attire,
I never seen anyone talking to either of them but you just knew they were very uncomfortable in the surroundings.
A holes the pair of them

Back