Sniffer dogs in the boozer pre-match

There was sniffer dogs going up and down the queue's going into Hampden at the Cup Final in May. I had forgotten I had seen them used then until I read the OP.

Why aren't we allowed to tell Police dogs to %^*& off? It's not like they understand the words lol
glare-dog.gif

My old boss got taken by sniffer dogs on a flight to London and got detained and questioned for hours. He took his work bag into airport and unfortunately they were traces of explosives in the bag left over from the Railway detonators he kept in there previously.

So the dogs worked correctly?

If they detect the assholes who are carrying flares/smoke bombs the more dogs doing this is okay by me.
In fact I would have them at all turnstile entrances.

My old boss got taken by sniffer dogs on a flight to London and got detained and questioned for hours. He took his work bag into airport and unfortunately they were traces of explosives in the bag left over from the Railway detonators he kept in there previously.
Railway detonators hahahahahaha

Genuine question: can you be arrested for swearing at a Police dog? I know that can probably be read two ways….
No.

You can't even be arrested for swearing at a police officer as it's deemed they should be used to swearing in the normal course of their duty and can't be offended, alarmed or distressed. Just make sure there is not any member of the public around that could her it and be alarmed or distressed at the language then they could nab you for that.

You can't even be arrested for swearing at a police officer as it's deemed they should be used to swearing in the normal course of their duty and can't be offended, alarmed or distressed.
They could arrest you under public order or breach of the peace, especially if you’re swearing at someone or have been warned not to

He wouldn’t be telling the dog to foxtrot Oscar if they brought the “land sharks” out!

I had an interesting interaction with a young security female at Sydney airport years ago with the same thing. I had been at various mines for three weeks and was heading out of Sydney to L.A en route to Dallas. I was shattered, dead on my feet, when I handed the bag over. She scanned it and it detected explosives. She got all excited telling me the news and looked utterly devastated when my reaction was a weary shrug of my shoulders.

I’ll have to scan it again, this is very serious she said. I could see she already had visions of an early evening news appearance. Scanned again, detected explosives again. Her supervisor appears, decent guy, any reason why there might be traces of explosives on you bag. Yip, I’ve just spent the last three weeks at four different mines. Cheers mate, have a good flight.

Back