Sniffer dogs in the boozer pre-match

A Police dog is a Police officer, so I would say if you can be arrested for swearing at a policeman then the same goes for the dog.
Just for the clarity. I was serious. A police dog is classed as a police officer.

Pretty much common place in Sydney these days at weekends. Major train stations, only after commuting hours, and all pubs/clubs around the city and surrounding busy areas get regular visits.

One of the Green MPs (or his team....) actually runs a facebook account to warn people which stations and pubs/streets they're on

I had an interesting interaction with a young security female at Sydney airport years ago with the same thing. I had been at various mines for three weeks and was heading out of Sydney to L.A en route to Dallas. I was shattered, dead on my feet, when I handed the bag over. She scanned it and it detected explosives. She got all excited telling me the news and looked utterly devastated when my reaction was a weary shrug of my shoulders.

I’ll have to scan it again, this is very serious she said. I could see she already had visions of an early evening news appearance. Scanned again, detected explosives again. Her supervisor appears, decent guy, any reason why there might be traces of explosives on you bag. Yip, I’ve just spent the last three weeks at four different mines. Cheers mate, have a good flight.

I suppose it’s all in the approach of the Security Staff and lessons can be learned, but personally I’d rather a few minutes inconvenience pre- flight than discover at 30,000 feet in an overgrown coke can that the guy sitting next to me had waltzed on with a bag full of Semtex.

About 10 years ago I remember going to a Damien Marley concert at Wembley Arena and they had deployed sniffer dogs at the entrance. The poor things just sat there looking utterly confused and totally useless as the entire place resembled a giant hotbox.

Flying out of Birmingham Airport recently, I think for Seville, the Ibiza flight had a sniffer dog go up and down the queue with about 15 coppers no doubt on overtime for the "operation". I thought the exact same thing then
Airport police are actually funded by the airlines/airports themselves.

Wages are paid by the taxpayer, of course, but the force claims it back.

Because of the overuse of drugs, (shite watered down) cocaine in particular at the football and in pubs basically
Would it not make sense for the scotshit version of the keystone cops to go after the big dealers or are too many of them still getting their monthly envelopes from them.police Scotland are really useless . Go for easy targets and ignore real criminals.

My old boss got taken by sniffer dogs on a flight to London and got detained and questioned for hours. He took his work bag into airport and unfortunately they were traces of explosives in the bag left over from the Railway detonators he kept in there previously.
Questioned and detained by the dogs?

I read recently that if you are caught in the above scenario before going to the football you can receive a banning order - not sure if that is just in England or all of the UK.

These dogs get cleverer and cleverer. How they fill in the pre-flight information amazes me.
Imagine it you take your wean to see the cockpit (like you could do before that bin laden bastards fault) and there's a couple dugs flying the plane.

Results driven business, just like fitba.
Only different.
Yip keeps the arrest charts going hitting targets with minimum effort.Try man handle albanian or romanian gangsters and other hardcore gangs ,a 5ft 4in woman or guy copper for that matter these days dont want to know when its going on in plain sight.But get a wee skinny 18 yr old with a bit of weed in a pub before a footy game there all over it.

My old boss got taken by sniffer dogs on a flight to London and got detained and questioned for hours. He took his work bag into airport and unfortunately they were traces of explosives in the bag left over from the Railway detonators he kept in there previously.
His trip really went off the rails.

There were sniffer dogs at the entrance to Newmarket races when I was there a few years back.
Not very good one’s going by the amount of gear that was being done inside.
I was at Perth races and a young couple in front of us dressed up to the nines were approached by a handler with his dog. Fucking hilarious she was like that dog pure loves you. Huckled away because he had gear

Because the police enjoy pestering working class football fans instead of catching beasts and rapists.
More interested in hunting down folks who tweet stuff, as opposed to real criminals. I used to have massive respect for the police, but the last few years I really have nothing but dislike and contempt for them.

Back