Snowball Fun at Half-Time

The scenes after the teams came back out were farcical.

Must be the first game in history to be held up for about 8mins because of about 40 snowballs on the park. They do know they crumple under your feet yes?

And dont get me started on the pathetic attempt at clearing them buy the guys with the big shovels.

Must be the first game in history to be held up for about 8mins because of about 40 snowballs on the park. They do know they crumple under your feet yes?

And dont get me started on the pathetic attempt at clearing them buy the guys with the big shovels.
It was mate.

A one man shovel.

Literally.

But thankfully their manager seen the funny side of it...

I was pissed off when watching it on TV, and not at the fans (which most of the folk in the match thread were furious about).

It was absolutely ludicrous that the ref was holding up kick-off for snowballs lying on the park.

The song being sung by UB at the time is embarrassing...the type of video that might be viewed by fans around the world and they hear that shit.

Glad there is a video because with the reaction from our own support you would think we were throwing bricks.

Just waiting for someone to complain about the type of snow used, the colours used while throwing it and any songs that were sung at the time.

I was pissed off when watching it on TV, and not at the fans (which most of the folk in the match thread were furious about).

It was absolutely ludicrous that the ref was holding up kick-off for snowballs lying on the park.
The ref was grandstanding.

As was I, the match thread was a disgrace, would have thought the snowballs were bricks.
This is the type of stuff I mean when I say that Scottish football is sanitised beyond belief and everyone involved across the country are acting like Helen Lovejoy. Look at the absolutely mental scenes in France this season, the scenes we seen from Brondby fans attacking the VIP section. Yet in this country people are up in arms about snowballs.

Back