SNP election candidate says Rangers fans 'have blood on their hands'

Will be an interesting few weeks as the Nazis try to find a spike in cases which they can blame us for.
What will be even more interesting will be if they find nothing!
It’s not that they’ll find what they want to find, it’s how they portray the findings.
Even the most positive news could have been so much better had it not been for this weekend.
Our retort, in fact, it should be attack, should be to demand parity with the other groups who’ve gathered without observing Covid rules.
Like Celtic supporters, BLM supporters and Indy supporters.

I actually agree that your politics and the football team you support are completely unrelated. But I make an exception for the SNP.
It should be separate, but it isn't. Football, politics and religion go hand in hand in Scotland. Glasgow and the West in particular. Its been that way for decades. Any bear that stands with snp is standing with the enemy in my opinion. How can you support a club that pride itself on being British while trying to break up Britain with the help of republicans.

This is what we come to expect from the SNP . They're not actually a political party and are the first ones to criticise the likes of the BNP.
My M P for Glasgow central Murphy ( I know ) has had 3 emails sent to him in the last fortnight in connection with the Union Flag decision on Government buildings and has failed to reply ....not even an acknowledgment or automated reply. They don't care about the people of Scotland just their pathetic path to separitism

The SNP and their political appointees have absolutely nothing to lose by being seen to attack Rangers and a need to make up ground with “natural anti-unionists” after being interpreted to have been harsh on another club.

Every single thing this administration does is considered through one lens only - what pushes the country closer to independence. Literally nothing else matters to them.

Imagine picking your political choices based on them hating Rangers... sad but true.

jobs, pensions, education etc.... nah wee nikla had a go a ranjurs. How dae a spell X and where does it go?

We are up to our knees in blood again.

Oh dear.

A wonderful virus this, it doesn't transmit during a BLM riot, it doesn't transmit when The Filth support are rioting, it doesn't transmit when The Filth fans are celebrating either and it doesn't transmit when the St Johnstone fans are celebrating?

But put a blue scarf around your neck and step out into the Glasgow air and by fck you instantly become a deadly carrier of the worst disease known to mankind in the history of Scotland?

Mind you, if you are an actual positively identified carrier of it and travel on a busy train from London to Glasgow breathing on your fellow passengers in a tightly enclosed area, don't worry the disease won't kill anyone and no one will accuse you of having blood on your hands?

Fckn'ell there is a lot to unpack here for an ordinary soul?
Everything I have ever been taught in life doesn't seem to hang together anymore ... or?

He is talking more shyte than shytetalking shytebag from Shytesville?

Hmmnn I wonder which one it might be?
It really does begger belief how these snp counsellors think they can pontificate absolute crap,they think we are all feckin stupid uneducated idiots, they want independence and will go to any lengths to achieve it, which means that they don't give a flying feck what we think, it's time we stood up against the absolute dictators they are, get them out now. We have the power. WATP

If you want to let this rat know what you think of him why not message him on Twitter @PaulMcLennan7

Or email him at pmclennan@eastlothian.gov.uk or by telephoning his office at 01620 827889.

You may also be interested to know this particular little prick is a youth coach at Hibs shown by his business links shown here - http://www.playfairscotland.co.uk/who-we-are and you may want to call his business as well.
Email sent to Mr McLennan. Remember to stay within legal bounds as guys like this will call the police at the drop of a hat

Within minutes of posting this before I could correct rangers to rangers fans he just blocked me so i will now use email!

matt

@douzpwa

·
5m

@PaulMcLennan7
you made quite an outrageous claim that blood was on rangers hands do you know how much real blood is on the Snp's hands? Oh are the snp going to give the money it was given by WM to help the vulnerable and businesses through lockdown and not be used for indy2ref?

Email sent

Mr Mclennan you forgot to answer my tweet before you blocked me do you care to answer or make a comment on your claim
Flag of United Kingdom
you made quite an outrageous claim that blood was on rangers fans hands do you know how much real blood is on the Snp's hands? Oh are the snp going to give the money it was given by WM to help the vulnerable and businesses through lockdown and not be used for indy2ref?

Sent our flag for effect! ;) :cool:B-D

Last edited:
These Natsi’s are digging a hole for themselves if there is no significant change in the Covid figures.

Will be an interesting few weeks as the Nazis try to find a spike in cases which they can blame us for.
They dont need to, they simply can pluck figures out of thin air!

How can Rangers fans have blood on their hands, there is no one left to die, the SNP have killed the lot of them. #carehomescandal

This whole coming out and condemning Rangers but not Celtic or BLM is a tactic to win votes. He should be ashamed of himself. He won't be though, they don't have any shame.

I utterly despise the SNP, more than that mob across the city. They are using this weekend as ammo to get their anti-British/Unionist/Rangers following of mongs out in force come May.

Any SNP voter is no Rangers supporter - both are not compatible. In fact, I'd much rather have a pint with a Celtic supporter who is anti-SNP/indy than a Rangers fan who is a nationalist.
I know a good few who despise the snp.Now their football team are to be detested but I am more aligned to their political viewpoint than a couple of Rangers fans I also know who vote snp.

If you want to let this rat know what you think of him why not message him on Twitter @PaulMcLennan7

Or email him at pmclennan@eastlothian.gov.uk or by telephoning his office at 01620 827889.

You may also be interested to know this particular little prick is a youth coach at Hibs shown by his business links shown here - http://www.playfairscotland.co.uk/who-we-are and you may want to call his business as well.
His government literally caused the infection and deaths of hundreds of frail, aged, human beings.

"We're only human, mistakes were made".

If BLM protests didn’t contribute to Covid case rises, how can Rangers celebrations?

A complete nobody desperately seeking to be somebody. Sees an opportunity to climb on board the SNP gravy train and trys to curry favour with his heroes by throwing stones at us.
Back to being a nobody today but will spend years looking over his shoulder.
Unhappy life ahead.
Prick.

Associated with Hibernian FC you say. Mmm. Seem to remember Hibernian fans literally having blood on their hands at Hampden a few years back. Any comment?

b25lY21zOjRiZWIzZDBjLThkZWYtNDBiMC04MmVmLTAwM2JmNzFjZTUwOTphNTlkZGUyOS0wZGZmLTQxMjUtOGZjZS03MWY4ZjI5MGFkOTM=.jpg

ByJXcsPCMAAR3_u.jpg
State of that

they will make the figures up if need be , remember figures went up when schools/ uni,s went back she blamed the pubs

Know them by their deeds.

Their hatred of us is normally worn as a badge of honour and generally impresses their hate filled legions of supremacists who follow their cult.

He will have calculated that he will probably gain more votes than he will lose by coming out with hatred like this. Probably also ensure him that he gets a cabinet job with a huge salary if he gets elected.

Imagine picking your political choices based on them hating Rangers... sad but true.

jobs, pensions, education etc.... nah wee nikla had a go a ranjurs. How dae a spell X and where does it go?
Well its quite clear that the Nats don't give a %^*& about jobs, pensions and especially education.

Over 200 years since the potato famine and still Scotland suffers.
What have the good people of Scotland done to deserve this.

Sadly you're preaching to the converted on here, probably better using social media to tell everyone you know.

The SNP despise Rangers . Since they took power in 2007 we have seen attacks on our club slowly but surely get ramped up , whether it’s from their propaganda base at pacific quay to their press poodles at the sun and record . They’ve now got the police under one umbrella as well . Anybody doubting this look at the timeline from 2007. Look at anybody connected to the SNP on social media . Rangers are seen as a Scottish institution but proudly british . This is a huge thorn in their side and for their vision of independence. Anyone reading this who thinks I’m exaggerating, trust me on this . There are powerful people in Scotland who are targeting Rangers , the club and fans , and have been for over 15 years . We’ve always had it - but it’s been ramped up massively since the SNP came to power in 2007

LabourIain Gray14,32937.8-1.2
SNPDouglas-James Johnston-Smith13,20234.8-3.7
ConservativeRachael Hamilton9,04523.9+7.3
Liberal DemocratsEttie Spencer1,3373.5-2.4

Majority
1,1273.0+2.5

If you want to stop him from getting in you have to vote Labour, if that means holding your nose and carrying a bucket to vomit into immediately after then so be it. The Tories and The Libs Dems have no chance here

There should be an advisory alliance ( outwith the Unionist parties as their hierarchies can’t see past the day of their noses, which are usually in the tough anyway - highlighter no the glaring simplicity of:

Vote A you get B

Vote C you get B

Vote D you might get a non-Nat.

Vote your conscience on the second vote.

Or we’re back to 4 more years of Nsts mak8ng a cuńt out of our country.

Is he suggesting it was celebrating Rangers fans that are responsible for the care homes scandal ?

It's been mentioned before -- there exists no reputable study into outdoor marches and demonstrations leading to any major surge in Covid at all.

If they want to talk about blood on hands, they should refer back to the SNP twice being in secret discussions with the Nazis during WW2, agreeing that they would actually assist a Nazi invasion of Britain.
Nazi collaborators do NOT have the right to talk about anyone else having "blood on their hands".

They're going to look really fucking stupid when there's no rise in "cases" which shouldn't even be a barometer anyway. I can't wait for the next 2 weeks to pass with no rise and the shuffling about it'll cause for them trying to scrape together another reason to keep us locked up

Back