SNP MP Peter Grant - disrespect or stupidity?

I don’t think it’s disrespect, but it’s crazy to think someone so dumb can become a MSP.
He is actually an MP not MSP. The guy is an absolute twat. I contacted him last year on behalf of my daughter (who lives with her mum in Glenrothes) and he replies I need to speak to my own MP regarding the matter. So her mum got in touch and eventually replied saying wasn’t much he could do but try and speak to her local MSP Jenny Gilruth.
Guy has made an absolute fortune from the public purse, for doing as little as he can get away with as has his stuck up cow of a wife who is a local councillor. Also employs family in his office who are worse than hopeless.

I don’t think it’s disrespect, but it’s crazy to think someone so dumb can become a MSP.
That would be my point.

If he's directly in charge of his twitter, which at his level of politics I'm sure he would be, then this is worse than a typo, it's the sheer stupidity and incompetence of not checking what he's about to send out.

And lastly, if he doesn't even know the name of the legend then why comment on something you have no clue about or interest.

Like the OP said, pandering, playing to the gallery etc.

She was one of the first
Yeah, but a kind of generic, insipid, manufactured tweet.
I didn't think there was a great deal of love or respect. Far less, any real knowledge or appreciation of the job Mr Smith did in forwarding the achievements of Scots.

And, no she was not one of the first. And her testimony didn't draw a single drop of emotion.
You can defend the witch all you want. Every other testimony I heard , moved me. Some, most actually, to tears.
Hers? Political peacemeal.
She's a witch.

On a day when emotions are high, is he really playing to his gallery here, or just incredibly stupid?
We can all make typo errors and mistakes.

I've had the misfortune of having dealings with that excuse for a person and he is beneath contempt.

People like him being in public life is the very reason our infrastructure, public services and future are totally fucked.

Apologies for the sweary word.

He is actually an MP not MSP. The guy is an absolute twat. I contacted him last year on behalf of my daughter (who lives with her mum in Glenrothes) and he replies I need to speak to my own MP regarding the matter. So her mum got in touch and eventually replied saying wasn’t much he could do but try and speak to her local MSP Jenny Gilruth.
Guy has made an absolute fortune from the public purse, for doing as little as he can get away with as has his stuck up cow of a wife who is a local councillor. Also employs family in his office who are worse than hopeless.
It's called nepotism mate. The worst situation you can get in a work place !

I didn't think there was a great deal of love or respect. Far less, any real knowledge or appreciation of the job Mr Smith did in forwarding the achievements of Scots.

And, no she was not one of the first. And her testimony didn't draw a single drop of emotion.
You can defend the witch all you want. Every other testimony I heard , moved me. Some, most actually, to tears.
She's a witch.
I’m not trying to defend her but in this situation she is condemned if she does and condemned if she doesn’t.

I’d say her tweeting within an hour of the news breaking is being one of the first. Many tributes came late into the afternoon and then in to the evening.

What a f&ckin throbber, trying to pander to his electorate get the f&ckin name right first and foremost you absolute trumpet.

She's a witch.
She also retweeted Ally's tribute to Walter. She deserves a lot of criticism but not today and not because of this. It was a welcome gesture among the many from across the spectrum of Scotland, which sums up the man we love.

'SNP MP for Glenrothes & Central Fife, elected 2015, 2017 and 2019. Retweets not and endorsement etc.'

this is his twitter bio, which doesn't even make sense, what chance has he got with a manager of a club he hates

Last edited:
Back