SNP MP Peter Grant - disrespect or stupidity?

I don’t think it’s disrespect, but it’s crazy to think someone so dumb can become a MSP.
Blame the people, they voted for them. When a party like the SNP are guaranteed to win so many seats, they know they don't have enough suitable candidates to fill the roles. So they have no choice but to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

He's quoting Irvine Welsh who has named him FFS, its not like he's typed it off the top of his head while multi-tasking.

I dont think hes stupid enough to try and play to a gallery, on thic occasion I really dont think theres much of a gallery to play to, but it certainly highlights his complete idiocy.

Irvine Welsh's words are nice to read BTW... Had no idea of Walters support of Calton Athletic.

I’ve not heard the first minister come and pay respect,has she?
She did it virtually after it had been announced, I have plenty problems with her but she did what any person in her position should have don’t with respect

If its disrespect its not very clever. I detest the SNP as much as the next man but I think this is a genuine mistake.

Blame the people, they voted for them. When a party like the SNP are guaranteed to win so many seats, they know they don't have enough suitable candidates to fill the roles. So they have no choice but to scrape the bottom of the barrel.
That Scum Cult and their Party Leader, I just wish that Rangers/Unionist Hating Bitch would have Shut Her Mouth, when it came to a Hypocritical tribute.

I’d guess he maybe thinks of himself as a disruptor / provoker , have a look at this one by him . As to what he was doing who knows but I would be shocked if he didn’t say it was an error / slip .

In the the words of Nippy "THESE THINGS HAPPEN"

I don't care what people outwith the Rangers family say on this matter: keevins, Jackson, brown etc

Wouldn't believe it anyway
Bit harsh.

Plenty of representatives and fans of other teams, rivals and opponents, and usually hostile or indifferent commentators, have made glowing tributes. I may be an FF regular, but I’m hardly “Rangers family” - is it OK for me to mourn and memorialise Walter Smith?

Bit harsh.

Plenty of representatives and fans of other teams, rivals and opponents, and usually hostile or indifferent commentators, have made glowing tributes. I may be an FF regular, but I’m hardly “Rangers family” - is it OK for me to mourn and memorialise Walter Smith?
Walter was a Rangers supporter, the same people who are giving out the tributes are the same people who call us scum, bigots etc on an almost daily basis, i would say the words are hypocritical

Bit harsh.

You are right, I could have made a better distinction.

I don’t mind people who do it from a place of decency. People like yourself. So I guess I could have phrased my previous post better.

People who spend 99% of their bitter little lives trying to demonise Rangers and the Rangers family, like Keevins, Jackson and co I really don’t care what they have to say. They’re just virtue signalling. Oh look at me I’m a Celtic man but I can cross the divide and say nice things about Smith. They can F off. They’ll be back to unfairly castigating us next week.

But of course, people who are reasonable most of the time are more than appreciated for their kind words at a difficult time. I should have made that distinction.

I haven’t opened a single thread that is a tribute from Keevins, Jackson, Lowell etc because it’s all weasel words. I wouldn’t believe a single line of it.

Bit harsh.

I should have distinguished between neutrals/decent people and Rangers haters is what i’m trying to say.

My first reaction this clown knows what he's doing ...

A day latter and I still think he knew what he was doing ... giving the bigots that follow his party a few giggles ... fkn twat.

Bit harsh.

I suspect he wasn't meaning people like you mate. I welcome tributes from across the football world from people who have always acted with a bit of decorum, regardless of who they support.

The folk who have made a career out of dehumanising the Rangers support, can quite frankly %^*& off. Their words are hollow.

Last edited:
A wee mistook
Emotions are high, let’s channel any anger into a positive Walter memory. Nothing absolutely nothing can ever besmirch our Manager

Back