SNP's Derek MacKay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvinist

So it should be ’Anyone, Everyone except where their political views don’t agree with mine’?
no . Where they support a political party that uses its influence to harm our club or their MPs brand Rangers supporters “huns” and “orange bastards” or they think we are a new club or they openly support the Ira .

people like that should not be made welcome

biggee

Mackay is doing absolutely everything he can to shift focus of the country’s investment to the Clyde close to his constituency, launching a ‘plan’ last week.

Rangers should try to get in about it, to be perfectly honest, especially if the above is correct and he’s from good stock.
Perhaps the foundation to a future leadership pitch.
Sturgeon did likewise with the - not so super Hospital.

Renfrew@UKGB&NI

Mackay is absolutely an embarrassment. He’s totally unable to string ten words together without having to read them. This is the guy who is earmarked to be the next leader of the snp. As a matter of interest I wonder how many SNP’s are gay. It must be a pretty high number, higher than the national average I reckon. Actually saw one of their SNP councillors in Dundee being interviewed on television last night. Has a beard and was wearing bright pink lipstick. Unreal.
I would go further than that and ask how many in the scottish parliament are gay. Seems to be way above the numbers per head of population. Wouldn't be out of place in the middle of Soho.

dennyperkins

Mackay is absolutely an embarrassment. He’s totally unable to string ten words together without having to read them. This is the guy who is earmarked to be the next leader of the snp. As a matter of interest I wonder how many SNP’s are gay. It must be a pretty high number, higher than the national average I reckon. Actually saw one of their SNP councillors in Dundee being interviewed on television last night. Has a beard and was wearing bright pink lipstick. Unreal.

I'm sure I read last week that 11 of their 48 Westminster MPs are gay.

nelster

Be careful of the Sean Batty chat he’s had someone in court for social media stuff about it.

The current STV SNP relationship is incredibly creepy.

sonofbunk

Sean Batty the weatherman is the man he left his wife for?
No, he stays near me. Was at a house party at our friends who stay across the road from him - when he turned up with his partner, it wasn’t Sean Batty.

My wife was talking to him and said “that’s my husband there, he is a teacher and doesn’t like the SNP”. Excellent work by her as he avoided me the whole evening.

Mr. T.

no . Where they support a political party that uses its influence to harm our club or their MPs brand Rangers supporters “huns” and “orange bastards” or they think we are a new club or they openly support the Ira .

people like that should not be made welcome
Put like that, I can see your point.

Weesam

Lorraine Kelly?

Gogso

Nikla?

onceuponabriggsbear

He is from a Rangers supporting family, his brother attends Ibrox, although Derek is a typical SNP person who has a one track mind: Nationalist Politics.
I was at conference where he was speaking last week.
He told a story about his mother jokingly almost falling in the clyde after leaving the Columbus club.
Go figure!!!

WATP

No, he stays near me. Was at a house party at our friends who stay across the road from him - when he turned up with his partner, it wasn’t Sean Batty.

My wife was talking to him and said “that’s my husband there, he is a teacher and doesn’t like the SNP”. Excellent work by her as he avoided me the whole evening.
Wait until I tell Sean he was at a party without him!

georgeclooney

Some thread this is. "He's with a man". "He's left the wife and kids for a man"."he's with the weatherman". "he's no with the weatherman".
Obviously not a likeable person whatever way he is swinging.

MarkWalters11

for a moment I thought you meant he said "Thats my husband there" talking about a teacher in the corner
i worked with his dad , granda and his brother years ago , his dad was a Rangers fan , and his granda was the master of a Masonic lodge I think out cardonald way , His grandads brother was also in the craft I believe
just wait till the Cyber nats find out about this as they will soon turn on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.