SNP's Derek MacKay

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL 133

Dont know if anyone noticed it but on today's 6 o'clock news the SNP's Derek MacKay was being shown around a commercial facility. He was wearing the obligatory white safety helmet and on the front of it was the number 55.

Has he been duped by a bear?

He is from a Rangers supporting family, his brother attends Ibrox, although Derek is a typical SNP person who has a one track mind: Nationalist Politics.
His brother got into a bit of bother with the poileas.

He had the audacity to post a YouTube clip of Rangers fans singing. One of the songs was of the banned variety so obviously merited a full criminal investigation.

His brother got into a bit of bother with the poileas.

He had the audacity to post a YouTube clip of Rangers fans singing. One of the songs was of the banned variety so obviously merited a full criminal investigation.
The Justice Secretary would be having none of that.

So it should be ’Anyone, Everyone except where their political views don’t agree with mine’?

When you have rangers “fans”walking behind republican/I ran away banners I think it’s safe to say the “anyone everyone” goes out the window. I assume you are a nationalist?. Surly the banners at the march on Saturday could not have sat well with you??....

Mackay is absolutely an embarrassment. He’s totally unable to string ten words together without having to read them. This is the guy who is earmarked to be the next leader of the snp. As a matter of interest I wonder how many SNP’s are gay. It must be a pretty high number, higher than the national average I reckon. Actually saw one of their SNP councillors in Dundee being interviewed on television last night. Has a beard and was wearing bright pink lipstick. Unreal.

Mackay is doing absolutely everything he can to shift focus of the country’s investment to the Clyde close to his constituency, launching a ‘plan’ last week.

Rangers should try to get in about it, to be perfectly honest, especially if the above is correct and he’s from good stock.

So it should be ’Anyone, Everyone except where their political views don’t agree with mine’?

no . Where they support a political party that uses its influence to harm our club or their MPs brand rangers supporters “huns” and “orange bastards” or they think we are a new club or they openly support the Ira .

people like that should not be made welcome

Mackay is doing absolutely everything he can to shift focus of the country’s investment to the Clyde close to his constituency, launching a ‘plan’ last week.

Rangers should try to get in about it, to be perfectly honest, especially if the above is correct and he’s from good stock.
Perhaps the foundation to a future leadership pitch.
Sturgeon did likewise with the - not so super Hospital.

Mackay is absolutely an embarrassment. He’s totally unable to string ten words together without having to read them. This is the guy who is earmarked to be the next leader of the snp. As a matter of interest I wonder how many SNP’s are gay. It must be a pretty high number, higher than the national average I reckon. Actually saw one of their SNP councillors in Dundee being interviewed on television last night. Has a beard and was wearing bright pink lipstick. Unreal.
I would go further than that and ask how many in the scottish parliament are gay. Seems to be way above the numbers per head of population. Wouldn't be out of place in the middle of Soho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back