Snyde

For feck sake the last time I listened which I admit was about 10 years ago all they talked about was the scum. From comments on here I don’t think it’s changed.

Why anyone still listens to that show is beyond me . Sums them up the former host is now employed by them
Why not? We all need a footy fix.Im rageing with bigger issues.Why are we letting the media rip us a new a hole ffs.That twat Walker getting away with his family member at the 7-1 tanning.Would a ex bear player mention us taking 8 off the c unts.A big fu cking NO

So he showed his rage about the media talking about Steven Gerrard coming to Rangers rather than talking about them winning the league.....by going on a radio show to talk about Steven Gerrard coming to Rangers rather than talking about them winning the league.
Mhank logic at its finest.

Why not? We all need a footy fix.Im rageing with bigger issues.Why are we letting the media rip us a new a hole ffs.That twat Walker getting away with his family member at the 7-1 tanning.Would a ex bear player mention us taking 8 off the c unts.A big fu cking NO

Fair enough but chose not to listen to that as it’s filled with rangers hating people much like the record . The fact mcculloch went out his way to phone Sutton on and allowed him to attempt to humiliate DJ last year was outrageous , any caller who gets personal or insults there staff is cut off immediately but Sutton was allowed many rants at Johnstone . Delahunt was actually more anti rangers than the man who left Clyde to go work for them ironically

In what way? All I can see is our club in deep doodoo from the top down and an inexperienced under 18 coach won’t change that anytime soon.
The thought of Gerrard coming in scares them mate. Fans and mhedia trying to put him off tells you everything - combined with the monumental lift it would give us. I know nothing is guaranteed but there are so many pluses that come with having Gerrard - finances and attracting players for starters.

I heard that call on the drive home. Greeting about the coverage SG is getting instead of Celtc winning the league and all he wanted to talk about was SG.
They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

I heard that call on the drive home. Greeting about the coverage SG is getting instead of Celtc winning the league and all he wanted to talk about was SG.
They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

Obviously at the age i am,i think i can listen to whatever i want.
I genuinely listen to it for Scum fans doing excactly what the Tim from Larkhall said.
I kid you not i thought he was about to burst out greetin.
They are feckin mental,its the place to tune into if you want a laugh.

So he showed his rage about the media talking about Steven Gerrard coming to Rangers rather than talking about them winning the league.....by going on a radio show to talk about Steven Gerrard coming to Rangers rather than talking about them winning the league.
Mhank logic at its finest.
Thick as shite, it's the mentally challenged way.

This thread: haven't laughed so much since my granny caught her tit in the wringer. I open these threads just see the ,.... why do you listen to that shite?

Top-15-Funniest-Animated-GIFs-of-all-time-memes.gif

I’ll be lying in a drunken stupor getting my stomach pumped when we win the league.

One thing I won’t be doing is obsessing over whether the beasts have more media coverage than us.

Back