So a win tomorrow will see us move three points clear at the top of the table

Motherwell have proven a tough nut to crack recently and we’ve no Cedric Itten to grab a goal off the bench either. Probably no Morelos, no Kent.
Will be far from an easy game, hopefully we scud them, but any way we get the 3 points is all i care about

Very much hoping the filth will drop points so imperative that we get 3pts
Don’t see it, i know it’s on the much maligned plastic pitch but Livi haven’t looked great. 1 point from 15 and -7 goal difference.

Motherwell at Ibrox last season was a very significant comeback in the race for the title.

Winning tomorrow and they drop it could very well be another significant 3pts in this years race.

We should have too much for Motherwell and hopefully the players hurting from lyon game will take it out on them.

Despite all the nonsense that’s going on around us, the noise as the Manger terms it, this is what it is actually about, 3 points for The Rangers.

Both us and Celtic kick off at 3pm.

You’d expect Celtic to win an away game sooner than later. Livingston are dreadful. Bottom of the league with 1 point, I don’t see them doing any thing - even on that plastic pitch.

We’ve just got to focus on ourselves. Time to find some form and most importantly, three points.

Hard game tomorrow on the back of the Euro match. Win for Motherwell also sees them go top.
Always wary on flag days or other celebratory days.
Performance seldom matches the day.
Usually still come out on top though so I’ll settle for that.
As usual for me.
Also as usual in my view, we need to concentrate on us and nothing else.

Always wary on flag days or other celebratory days.
Performance seldom matches the day.
Usually still come out on top though so I’ll settle for that.
As usual for me.
Also as usual in my view, we need to concentrate on us and nothing else.
I’ll take the same performance we got on trophy day

Will be a tough game today and if Motherwell use their tactic of kicking us it will be even harder. 3 points will do nicely though just keep the momentum going.

We should be winning today, anything less is really unacceptable.

As for Celtic, they always find it hard there at Livi but Livi have been extremely poor this season and their defence looks a bit disorganised. I would expect a Celtic win today and the cry of Angeball because they have finally beat Livi away.

Deffo hard game. They will be well up for it, as someone already said they can go too if the league with a win.

Has the potential to be a bit of a stuffy game today if our last couple of games v Motherwell are anything to go by. On the other hand if we go ahead early it could be a comfortable afternoon.

I’m hoping with the enforced changes and the freshness that will bring that we’ll be playing with a bit more energy and scud them

Both us and Celtic kick off at 3pm.

You’d expect Celtic to win an away game sooner than later. Livingston are dreadful. Bottom of the league with 1 point, I don’t see them doing any thing - even on that plastic pitch.

We’ve just got to focus on ourselves. Time to find some form and most importantly, three points.
This all day long. We need to just focus on ourselves as we have by far the harder game. Livi are bottom of the league and the mhanks will unfortunately win there so its all about us and trying to go 3 points ahead today.

The guys coming in today such as Roofe, Wright and possibly Sakala need to show the hunger to want to retain those positions.

Part of our issue I feel is that we’re starting games too slowly, settling into the same mechanical patterns of possession and recycling without the urgency to try something different or out of the ordinary.

Time therefore that those players demonstrated that competition for places still means something.

Let’s do this, Rangers.

Today will be tough and their new striker is apparently decent Van Veen or something

Hope the players go out today and get us the win

Attitude and workrate needs to be spot on

The guys coming in today such as Roofe, Wright and possibly Sakala need to show the hunger to want to retain those positions.

Part of our issue I feel is that we’re starting games too slowly, settling into the same mechanical patterns of possession and recycling without the urgency to try something different or out of the ordinary.

Time therefore that those players demonstrated that competition for places still means something.

Let’s do this, Rangers.
Hopefully we see some of the sakala we signed

Back