So if Powers doesn’t get cited - does the club just continue with the dignified silence

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically if the CO fancies a wee holiday or something then the whole process stops?

It's an absolute disgrace if Power's challenge doesn't get upgraded to a red IMO.

I'm a great believer in what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch if the referee misses something tyats the way the cookie crumbles. However we need consistency. McGregor and the boy from hibs cant be getting done for incidents the ref clearly saw and power doesn't.

Your sentimemts pretty much echo mine and the referees are at breaking point with all this because it now looks they can’t be trusted as the media are doing their jobs for them.Not happy bunnies…… at all!

Is it not today and if so nothing will happen as the C.O. is not available I think.

Deadline is 1500hrs on the second working day after the match, i.e. 1500hrs today.

Nothing on SFA website but that means little. I think if he gets 'done' he misses games against the Dhims this weekend and the Cup replay next Wednesday.

Rumour the CO has said “ not enough evidence” to charge Power :rolleyes:, anyone else heard anything ? Was meant to be 3pm today

Confirmed on Twitter by BBC sport no further action for him or the St Mirren player! Can only hope he tries a kick like that on Broony at the weekend!

If McGregor gets done tomorrow, we must call for her resignation. What further evidence do they need, he kicked him in the head. Also makes the Hibs players citing even worse.

If the club remain silent over this and McGregor gets banned tomorrow they'll lose a part of my support if I'm being honest.

Dignified silence, look at where we are. Players literally almost getting their heads kicked off their shoulders and we've got players banned for nothing.

McGregor will get banned tomorrow, obviously his case has been delayed so she can pick through the regulations and chose the correct wording for the explanation.

They have been after mcgregor since parkhead.....media campaign the lot.....as someone says we are still in the hunt so let’s go after them with poor referring decisions and suspensions....let’s go stevie g, starting with the press hacks. Let them have it.

It's bloody pathetic. No action for a straight leg studs to the jaw. FFS the World must see what a corrupt hovel this shitehole country really has become

Jesus fcking Christ . They are pointing and laughing in our faces now . Words can’t describe how corrupt this is .

Ill lay odds on it that he’ll do a similar tackle against they paedo harbouring chunts and gets a red card. Watch this space.

You must have missed the countless times we’ve put statements our criticising the officials.

What’s a statement going to do? SG will get asked about it on Friday so he can put our point across then.

What’s a statement going to do? SG will get asked about it on Friday so he can put our point across then.

the statement is going to put our points across and we should give examples of the clear double standards.this statement will allow us to set the agenda rather struck with the narrative put forward by the media.

That’s not true.
They need to do something

Would you sign for a team/loan a player to a team that gets kicked about the park, with no protection from the officials, and then gets cited for retaliation?

Moves
Let's go Live to a Kilmarnock training session ...........
giphy.gif
Moves are underway by Polis to arrest an Elvis impersonator, but highly unlikely to be caught similar to the phantom cigarette lighter thrower of the piggery and the invisible man ? If you can call him man, who assaulted the youngster near hampden.

Who knows it might have been Elvis.

Listening from the states I wanted to see what RC were saying and Hannah is leading the line for major changes in this compliance stuff and pretty much hinted ‘not fit for purpose’ and we is as a club have got to support this argument.
We can’t let this go if as expected McGregor will lose his appeal.
Too much at stake!

We are being pointed at, laughed at, ridiculed mocked and shafted in equal measure . It’s been the same for years but has intensified as we now have a half decent side on the pitch with Morelos in particular posing a problem for everyone ( as in he’s a great player and nobody wants us having a great player ).

I honestly hate conspiracy stuff with every fibre of my being……but is it just conincidence that the two players that could shape the destiny of our season going forward are targeted to be citied before anyone else?

As Hannah in the name of fairness ‘Cite all four or dont cite anyone!’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back