So in the Strathmore after the game.

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
I walked along the canal after the game. Was a bit angry but it was dark and deserted with only one cyclist getting a bit close for comfort and a junkie and his smelly co junkie mumbling something before being told to Phuck off.

Gets to the Strathmore and popped in for an out of date bottle of Joker. Some guy at the bar with a Scotland top on proclaimed to be a bear but when I unashamedly said I'm a Rangers fan he left in a hurry.

That left me surrounded by complete weirdos with big noses. Strangely tied scarves, flat caps, peculiar spectacles and bad breath.

Unperturbed, I finished my stale beer and watch this hotchpotch of West end clowns proceed with their garbage analysis of the game. They were robbed apparently.

They will probably end up in some orgy with each other.

We are dreadful being unable to win and a cross section of their fans seem to be a hybrid of Sturgeon and Spiers

I walked along the canal after the game. Was a bit angry but it was dark and deserted with only one cyclist getting a bit close for comfort and a junkie and his smelly co junkie mumbling something before being told to Phuck off.

Gets to the Strathmore and popped in for an out of date bottle of Joker. Some guy at the bar with a Scotland top on proclaimed to be a bear but when I unashamedly said I'm a Rangers fan he left in a hurry.

That left me surrounded by complete weirdos with big noses. Strangely tied scarves, flat caps, peculiar spectacles and bad breath.

Unperturbed, I finished my stale beer and watch this hotchpotch of West end clowns proceed with their garbage analysis of the game. They were robbed apparently.

We are dreadful being unable to win and a cross section of their fans seem to be a hybrid of Sturgeon and Spiers

Played fives with one of your buddies for a decade.

WTF you doing wandering around with weirdos by canals, buddy.

Stick to proper bears, mate :)

I thought you'd have been right at home in there. :(

Played fives with one of your buddies for a decade.

WTF you doing wandering around with weirdos by canals, buddy.

Stick to proper bears, mate :)
My missus stays along that way.

What a bunch of utter twats.

Rangers drove me to desire a cold beer after that performance.

Bjk

Back