So it was a dive with no contact Clancy?

So the OP has made an arse of it and Considine actually did the same thing twice and Clancy booked AlfieMo first time around and ignored it second time. I know the club have appealed but when is the time right when we actually call Scottish football out for the farce it is.

So the OP has made an arse of it and Considine actually did the same thing twice and Clancy booked AlfieMo first time around and ignored it second time. I know the club have appealed but when is the time right when we actually call Scottish football out for the farce it is.

Done it about 10 times to be fair.

Clancy has a hard on for Alfie. Considine should've had at least two penalties given against him during the two games, especially at Pitawdry.

Refereed five games against us this season, sent Morelos off once, straight red, and booked him in three of the other four games.

When this booking gets rescinded, that’ll be 50% of the cards given to Morelos by Clancy rescinded.

We really need to be asking serious questions about what’s going on here.

Last edited:
Morelos has to be the only player that gets punished for having defenders all over him. Beaton giving him a yellow when McGregor was in the air hanging onto him as Morelos was going to be through on goal was even worse

If it was a Judo comp he would have gotten 1 point for that, the refs a cheating lady's front bottom.

The OP didn't say this was the penalty incident and post #6 does indicate this.

Aye, but we're not good enough, sack SG etc etc

We're not good enough because we are hampered by pish poor refereeing almost every week.

We are being cheated.

I went off my head at this the other night. Was clear as day from GR1 that it was a penalty so and Clancy had a clear view of it. Can only conclude Clancy is a cheating prick.

It also seemed to be the turning point where our players thought whats the fucking point and Alfie lost the plot afterwards.

I went off my head at this the other night. Was clear as day from GR1 that it was a penalty so and Clancy had a clear view of it. Can only conclude Clancy is a cheating prick.

It also seemed to be the turning point where our players thought whats the fucking point and Alfie lost the plot afterwards.

Total cheat.

Told so when he booked Morelos for diving up there then didn’t do anything to Cosgroves when he dived later in the game.

Clancy is the new " golden bhoy" ref, the inheritor of the cheat Craig Thomson's crown when he retires. Rangers have to go after him in every game, even when we win. He's in it for the log haul to continue to fook us over.

Latest posts

Back