So now they have a squad we get 5 subs back!

I read it fine. We were asked again at the halfway point and said we wanted it brought in. Hell we even asked again in November if it could be brought in. We complained that we had 5 subs in europe but only 3 domestically. There is no rat we were asked half way through the season if we wanted 5 subs, we said yes again. And we got it. Yes it is unusual to happen half way through a season..... In case you havent noticed this season is not normal. we have covid , lockdown and pretty bad fixture congestion.

There is no conspiracy we got what we have been asking for all season, stop acting like one of them.

also I think we have more injuries/ players unavailable than they do.
Nae bother… they were playing wae a front three of juranovic Abada and Montgomery when this decision was taken

Nae bother… they were playing wae a front three of juranovic Abada and Montgomery when this decision was taken
Then why did we continually ask for 5 subs? think about what your saying... you smell a rat cos rangers got what they wanted.

Get a grip, we wanted 5 subs, we got 5 subs.

Both rangers and celtic have wanted 5 subs all season, both brought the point up beofre the seaon started.

I have no idea who they were starting up front at what point in what game. I only follow one team

Like I said we are the ones with the injures at the moment:

They have furuhashi and that other striker out.

We have : Balogun, Helander, jack, Roofe, Arfield, Davis.

Admit it you have messed up here

Then why did we continually ask for 5 subs? think about what your saying... you smell a rat cos rangers got what they wanted.

Both rangers and celtic have wanted 5 subs all season, both brought the point up beofre the seaon started.

I have no idea who they were starting up front at what point in what game. I only follow one team

It's hilarious mate. I just hope there isn't a Kerryfail Meltdown equivalent for us cos a few on here are begging to be picked for that.

Rangers wanted the 5 subs rule. Now we've got it.

Not sure what level of paranoia you have to be at where us getting what we want is some kind of conspiracy but here we are.

It's hilarious mate. I just hope there isn't a Kerryfail Meltdown equivalent for us cos a few on here are begging to be picked for that.

Rangers wanted the 5 subs rule. Now we've got it.

Not sure what level of paranoia you have to be at where us getting what we want is some kind of conspiracy but here we are.
its cringe mate, some people are mental, some just think everything is against them. Some are timposters.

But aye we ask for 5 subs, we get 5 subs........... THATS IT CONSPIRACY, bead rattlin bass......

Like I said we are the ones with the injures at the moment:

Admit it you have messed up here
Lol.. keep your vest on mate ! All the media articles I read on it said it was Celtic that were pushing for it , never heard rangers mentioned. And if they were it still benefits them more than us. Think most people realise that

Lol.. keep your vest on mate ! All the media articles I read on it said it was Celtic that were pushing for it , never heard rangers mentioned. And if they were it still benefits them more than us. Think most people realise that
if ye go looking on they sorta pages for those sorta mutants thats what you will see. The majority on this thread seem to know that we wanted 5 subs. I have said on this thread about 5 times we wanted the 5 subs so have the majority of other posters. Im prtty sur Gio has said a few times he wanted the 5 subs, Gerrard definitely said a few times that he wanted 5

As I said we are the ones with the injuries not them.....

5 subs benefits bigger, better squads, it will benefit those with more injuries,
Who has better squad, Rangers or them: Rangers
Who has more injuries: Rangers
Who has already won a league with 5 sub rule : Rangers

But its a conspiracy so it is

Just seen a Jim Traynor tweet (I know) saying that 10 of the 14 players involved for Celtc last night couldn't have played three weeks ago if the break hadn't been brought forward.

Coincidence?

5 subs benefits bigger, better squads, it will benefit those with more injuries,
Who has better squad, Rangers or them: Rangers
Who has more injuries: Rangers
Who has already won a league with 5 sub rule : Rangers

But its a conspiracy so it is

Prior to changing the rule back we could only call on 3 from our bench that could have been ten deep with experienced and or internationalists.

meanwhile celtic were calling on players who would normally be nowhere near their team, the likes Joey Dawson, Liam Shaw, Adam Montgomery, Owen Moffat.

We dropped points when our ability to make changes was minimised. We made 3 changes in each of the domestic games we dropped points, who is to say we may not have dropped points had we been allowed the luxury of the 5 sub rule again ?

We wanted 5 subs from the start of the season, we were not the catalyst for the change coming in to force More than halfway through a season.

Several changes have been made in terms of rules and procedures, infact the SPFL openly broke their own rules to FORCE St Mirren to play, and none of these changes have been to benefit us, however you could argue one club has seen a significant benefit.

Lets not kid ourselves on even the change in allowing players from abroad to sign that was so forcefully fought for by Doncaster at the start of December was for one club and one club only.

This is not paranoia, purely facts.

Prior to changing the rule back we could only call on 3 from our bench that could have been ten deep with experienced and or internationalists.

meanwhile celtic were calling on players who would normally be nowhere near their team, the likes Joey Dawson, Liam Shaw, Adam Montgomery, Owen Moffat.

We dropped points when our ability to make changes was minimised. We made 3 changes in each of the domestic games we dropped points, who is to say we may not have dropped points had we been allowed the luxury of the 5 sub rule again ?

We wanted 5 subs from the start of the season, we were not the catalyst for the change coming in to force More than halfway through a season.

Several changes have been made in terms of rules and procedures, infact the SPFL openly broke their own rules to FORCE St Mirren to play, and none of these changes have been to benefit us, however you could argue one club has seen a significant benefit.

Lets not kid ourselves on even the change in allowing players from abroad to sign that was so forcefully fought for by Doncaster at the start of December was for one club and one club only.

This is not paranoia, purely facts.
yes but the narrative on here is that its been changed to 5 subs to help accommodate the other lot... they wanted 5 subs from the beginning also.

We wanted 5 subs, we got them. People just like to moan for the sake of moaning.

We got what we wanted now move on.

The majority of Premiership clubs vote to bring back 5 subs. Both Rangers and Celtic vote for it.

5 subs are brought back.

Certain Rangers fan call conspiracy and that the decision was made to benefit Celtic.

yes but the narrative on here is that its been changed to 5 subs to help accommodate the other lot... they wanted 5 subs from the beginning also.

We wanted 5 subs, we got them. People just like to moan for the sake of moaning.

We got what we wanted now move on.

We have used the following subs under GvB

Aberdeen away 3/5 and one was the 89 minute
St Mirren home 2/3
Dundee Utd home 2/3
St Johnstone home 2/3
Hearts away 2/3 1x83min
Lyon away 4/5
Dundee home 3/3 1x83 min
Hibs away 3/3 1x 85mins
Livi away 3/3 Defoe’s cheerio 92 mins
Sparta home 4/5 2x81, 1x89mins

It surprises me we have pushed for this when GvB doesn’t seem a fan of the substitution. Not one of our last 6 games we have used the full option of changes available. Only 2 out of the 28 made have been made prior to 61 mins.

Has GvB made a substitution that has had an impact on a game ?

Once again an appalling use of the bench.

We had a hard game in atrocious conditions midweek, a battle against the elements again today.

We had players running on empty out there, we made 3 out of a possible 5 and one of them was a 90 minute run down the clock effort.

No point having a large squad and not using it correctly

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, nobody deserved to be dropped after Thursday however we started looking a very leggy team, and we’re particularly the period from them scoring until we equalised.

Arfield looked like he had lead boots on.

Morelos as if his laces were tied together as he couldn’t get his feet sorted out quick enough in the box.

We had quality on the bench that he could have brought on simply for fresh legs but no, once again 2 out of 5 subs used.

The use of players and substitutions is baffling.

Most ultra cautious manager you are going to get.

Got praised during the week for basically correcting his mistake in the set up in the first place.

Does he think the players are robots that can go on for ever. Postecoglou gets slated for running his players into the ground yet we have someone who is clueless in the art of making substitutions.

We needed fresh legs last week at Tannadice we never we dropped points. We needed a freshness today we didn’t get it. We chucked it going 2 nil up the game was crying out for change.

Back