So proud of my son tonight

Stokegers

I was in my local b and q earlier with my 10 year son who was wearing his Rangers kit.
An old guy was having trouble unlocking his trolly - my son helped him and the guy who was a Scot thanked my son and asked why he was wearing a Rangers kit.
My son replied that his Grandad was a Scot and he supported Rangers so I do and he does.
The old guy replied we certainly are the people shook my hand and went on his way.

I was in my local b and q earlier with my 10 year son who was wearing his Rangers kit.
An old guy was having trouble unlocking his trolly - my son helped him and the guy who was a Scot thanked my son and asked why he was wearing a Rangers kit.
My son replied that his Grandad was a Scot and he supported Rangers so I do and he does.
The old guy replied we certainly are the people shook my hand and went on his way.
Shook your hand? Is that you Boris?

austin-powers-living-dangerously-meme.jpg

Hope you were wearing a mask.:p

Great wee story Stokeger
Cheered me up
The simple things in life really are the best
This simple short story just sums up what it is to be a teddy bear

a definite for the 'Cool Story bro' award ;)

Back