So, St Boo

Papasmurf

Official Ticketer
What’s the thoughts on the game?

I think there will be a good number of changes. Maybe as many as 5.

A centre half dropping out, JF, Davis, Ojo/Arfield and Alfie all dropping out.

I think if we don’t score in the first 20 min it could be a real tough one but if we do score early we could go on to get 3 or 4

They've started quite well so don't think a ground that we always struggle at to some extent is the place for wholesale changes.Maybe bring in Helander for a start Kamara for Davis and Jones for Ojo.

Thankfully a thread regarding the game on the pitch

2 1-0 games for them so far against hibs and the sheep. Can imagine a 2-0 victory at best. Should be a few changes but limited to potentially just kamara, Jones and Defoe coming in with maybe just one change across the back 4- most likely in the left back area

Think Defoe for Morelos, Jones for Ojo and maybe Hellander/ Edmundson to start. Wish i knew for the sake of changing my dream team!!

I'd imagine a few changes.

Barisic for Flanagan, Helander for one of Goldson/Katic, Kamara in for Davis, Jones in for Ojo, Defoe in for Alfie.

I am glad this game is coming so soon after the events of yesterday.

Hopefully a positive result to take into Thursday and lift some of the gloomy atmosphere that has enveloped since yesterday and removed a bit of the feel good factor we have had since pre-season.

3-0 Rangers

6-0 walk in the park.

We are such a strong team now compared to last season a team like St Mirren should not be able to cope with us.

I don't envisage loads of changes. Helander perhaps comes in for Katic, Kamara for Davis, Jones for Ojo and Defoe for Morelos. Four changes tops for me.

I'm not sure what's worse, starting a thread title with 'So,...' or the continual use of the cringeworthy 'St Boo'.
Just say St Mirren.

I just hope there's no eye off the ball given everything that's gone on the last 24 hours and also prior to a massive European and OF game in the coming week.

This is a massive game, just win.

I think we will switch a lot of players.
Helander for Katic , Kamara for Davies , Jones for Ojo , Defore for Morelos , Barisic for Flanagan.
Maybe even Docherty or King for Aribo.

Don't really care how we play. Just want the three points.

Gaffer has already said in his press conference yesterday that there won't be wholesale changes.

Can see one of the CH's, Davis, Arfield, Ojo and Morelos sitting this one out.

Thought this was going to be "what are we singing" :p

Great thing is, he can rest Jack, morels, Ojo, goldson, katic, arfield and it would still be a cracking team we put onto the pitch.

Looking for an early goal and hopefully get a couple to put us all in a good mood and keep us talking about football

I'd imagine a few changes.

Barisic for Flanagan, Helander for one of Goldson/Katic, Kamara in for Davis, Jones in for Ojo, Defoe in for Alfie.
That sounds about right for me.

Only thing i might do different is try and get King on the park. Think he is an under the radar kind of signing that could turn out to be a stroke of genius, my gut feeling is this guy could be great for us so i am bursting to see what he can do.

Absolutely vital game we must go into the game against the nonce next week at least level on points.

Hearts are horrendous so don’t expect them to drop anything at Savile park after we play.

As close to our strongest starting 11 as possible tomorrow players can have a rest at the international break a week on Sunday.

3 huge games in the space of 7 days that will define our season.

They've started quite well so don't think a ground that we always struggle at to some extent is the place for wholesale changes.Maybe bring in Helander for a start Kamara for Davis and Jones for Ojo.

The were pish in the cup early doors and have won 1 and lost 1. Yes it will be a tough game and i expect a few changes made but I'm confident we will do the job regardless of who plays.

As long as we win tomorrow as it’s vital when we play the scum next Sunday

0-2 Rangers would do me but 3 points is the aim

i have a wee bit of concern about this match if i am being honest, like others ,i think we will make a good few changes we have got to hope they are up to speed,its not really a ground we have won with ease in past fixtures and will no doubt be so on sunday, a couple of early goals to let us settle would certainly do us a big favour

Are we playing tomorrow?

The lack of focus on this game is absolutely disgraceful.

Was about 8 mins into the presser before the game was mentioned.

Back