So tomorrow, and the Beeb have the Scottish Cup final

That was the situation before that gargoyle had his press privileges withdrawn.

Gleefully reporting a celtc fans murder as sectarian, when it was one of their own.
Ignoring Rangers winning the league cup the previous day.
No report on Rangers in the CL Last 16 to bring us news that a filth loan signing "might stay".
The bouncy ball karaoke words on the screen about the famine song.

Just a few instances off the top of my head. I've seen a far more in depth list on here before, hopefully someone can provide it.
I can remember that Karaoke report well they actually used crystal clear sound and pictures from Sky Football coverage just in case the viewers had their TV's sound turned down/off and tried to 'balance' it with some cheap grainy IRAOKE of the scumsters at Fir Park with no singalong captions just like the brainwashed cult following of the Snatzis how can the 'neutral' License fee payers of Scotland not observe this bias and complain/stop paying for this bigotfest station until clarity prevails.

I think the shoe is on the other foot here, they are Raging we are there and won’t get access. I wonder if they will spout the line “due to an ongoing dispute”. Fcuk them. There has only been one story now for two weeks……RANGERS !
why would they not get access? we have not banned them, happy to talk to anyone except mclaughlin

As Rangers players return to the pitch with Scottish cup and winners medals it's over to beechgrove garden for a special episode
And as the celebrations and winners interviews go on BBC show
Beechgrove garden. Couldnae make it up.

The thought of Liam McLeod commentating on a live Rangers game gives me the boak!

He's fucking hopeless as a commentator, typical boring awfulness from that weak prick. Unimportant facts getting fired to the audience whilst the game rages on, had this for far too long, get him to fk!
He must have managed to squeeze the “celic” word in today about 30 plus times in the commentary. A little rat bastard.

Back