So we could be league champions next week ?

Bad thing is if we don't win it next weekend, it's a two week break until Sharkhead.

Good thing is even if we don't win it next weekend, we have a free weekend in between the Europa League games.

:D
And if the fixture at Parkhead slips though our fingers, then it's another month until the post split fixtures start. so we're looking at anything from 6 days to over 6 weeks. Crazy really.

Ko times can be changed as can dates for fixtures. We're at home so according to the SPFL we dont even need St Mirren's approval. Ask Hibs about that.
If that is the case then more games would be moved ain't happening

Ko times can be changed as can dates for fixtures. We're at home so according to the SPFL we dont even need St Mirren's approval. Ask Hibs about that.
We have a trip to Prague after the St Mirren game so we don't want to move it to Sunday and lose a day's preparation.

I want it won asap whether we're playing or not, do we really think it will make it less of a celebration?
We're in a unique situation where we could have the League won before the last 16 of Europe, think of the difference in preparation we could have without worrying about league games coming up. Scottish Cup might start again and we deal with that when it comes but what a great position to be in just now.

2 wins and they drop points drawing or losing is what I want over the next 7 days. B-)

Even 2 draws and a win in the next 3 games would do it. That would give us 87 PTS the maximum they could get would be 86

None imo..... and it’s got nothing to do with trying to win the title at the piggery.

The league is in the bag. Whether it’s mathematically sealed at tannadice, the piggery, or the first game after the split - it’s only a matter of time.

However, the europa league is our whole season now. Therefore, I wouldn’t risk a single key player on that plastic pitch.

This is a game for Itten, Wright, Simpson plus the covid 3 (if available)
I can't see this happening and I don't want it to. We need to be relentless until it's over.

Even 2 draws and a win in the next 3 games would do it. That would give us 87 PTS the maximum they could get would be 86
Was looking at that, in any combination as well so it will definitely be won by the 21st. I originally predicted the 6th and if I'm only a day out I'll be happy with that lol

That's a bit of a fallacy.
If we lost 6 games at that point.
And they won 6 games.
A 24 goal swing would be 50/50 I'd think.

Not that either scenario is going to happen.
The league is done now.
Done with a win Wednesday.
Done with 6 points and done with 7.
The GD is pointless to look at this far out, its ll about how few ponts we now need - if we lost the 8 games we'd be down to +16 goals at best, so if they were a decent team they could win every game by 2 goals and probably win it.

Thankfully we're not even going to stutter, we'll win the next 2 then pump them at the piggery with Alfredo rattling in a few goals and then party the last 10 years away

If we win both games even 1-0 it's done, they are not turning over a 24 goal diff, yes that extra point makes it seville calculator proof I know that too.

I think we are all aware of that, but it still wouldn’t mean we could celebrate the title, officially.

The GD is pointless to look at this far out, its ll about how few ponts we now need - if we lost the 8 games we'd be down to +16 goals at best, so if they were a decent team they could win every game by 2 goals and probably win it.

Thankfully we're not even going to stutter, we'll win the next 2 then pump them at the piggery with Alfredo rattling in a few goals and then party the last 10 years away
I'd like to see Gerrard go the same way as he did v Antwerp and really try open the game up.

We will be , they will drop points as cowards to face us on a show down for pride , they will then pedal the myth of they have lost it not we won it

i would rather wait till 21st and win it by Gubbing them in knew camp

they're still not playing well, even against the sheep

Kennedy had Ajer’s performance down as Cuellaresq from Florence.

I’m not sure he quite understands irony, but the idea of your best player being a defender, at home, against a team who have scored one goal in seven games and picked up 5 points out of 100 at your ground - it’s not really what the fans want to hear. :)

Kennedy had Ajer’s performance down as Cuellaresq from Florence.

I’m not sure he quite understands irony, but the idea of your best player being a defender, at home, against a team who have scored one goal in seven games and picked up 5 points out of 100 at your ground - it’s not really what the fans want to hear. :)
I think their fans are hating their club more than us just now, so it doesn't matter who says what at the club B-D

Reading all the talk of should we prioritise winning the league at parkhead or the European ties, its almost as if people have forgotten we have 5 post split fixtures to wrap the league up.

I think we'll win it at Parkhead, but let's say we win the next two games and then don't win at parkhead somehow...we've 5 games to find 1 point and it's done.

However if we slip up in the first European game, then we've an uphill battle to get through to the quarter finals.

For me we continue with the game at a time philosophy that got us this far, and that means when it comes round, we priorities the European games first.

There’s no way they are losing to Dundee United, Kennedy is desperate to impress, and as lousy as the filth are, Dundee United are worse. It’s going to be down the us to get a result at the piggery, and we need it wrapping up as there is 5 weeks from the filth game, to the first split game, Scottish football organisation at its best.

They are hanging on. by the skin of their teeth...a deflected goal on Saturday against a team who would normally ship 3-4 goals to them !

There’s no way they are losing to Dundee United, Kennedy is desperate to impress, and as lousy as the filth are, Dundee United are worse. It’s going to be down the us to get a result at the piggery, and we need it wrapping up as there is 5 weeks from the filth game, to the first split game, Scottish football organisation at its best.
Dundee Utd need to take something if they want to be in the top 6.

Win our next 2 games at the leagues effectively won.

We could lose at the chamber of peads and still it would make no difference.

The gap would reduce to 15 points with 5 games to play. The superior goal difference would mean it's already won.

That means we go into that game with a free hit and just go at them at give everything we've got with zero mercy

We have 2 games a week over the next 3 weeks, including Europe. We play better with this rhythm. I'm not for resting anyone yet, keeping the momentum is the best thing for us imo.

I'm of the opinion that it shows a lack of confidence when every sentence is started with the word "So..."

I wouldn’t be confident of needing a win & getting it to win the league at Parkhead.

19th Century Terrorist skullduggery in the background would be working overtime to ensure it didn’t happen.

Back