So, we win 55....what do we do?

Got 2 bottles of champagne ready, one to jump about spraying like I've just won an F1 race and one to drink :))

I'm putting in for holidays. But do we wait till the end of the season or when the title is mathematically done?
The second the whistle blows to mathematically seal the league we are officially feral.

My Gf has never really taken an interest in football (she's Finnish) but thinks she's getting a night-out out of this. She'll be in the house preparing to nurse my hangover.

hope everyone wear masks etc regardless of opinion on the virus and watch what they put on social media because Scottish police will be be looking to pay ppl visits at homes and workplaces.

they arrested and charged ppl who were at Ibrox after the old firm win
Good points, but they would need to charge tens of thousands.
Hopefully will be better in March / April.
Needs to be spontaneous..

The second the whistle blows to mathematically seal the league we are officially feral.

My Gf has never really taken an interest in football (she's Finnish) but thinks she's getting a night-out out of this. She'll be in the house preparing to nurse my hangover.
To be fair to my good lady, she does accompany me on the overseas games. ( she does like a bit of shopping) and used to come to the pub with me for games I couldn't get to. She even sits next to me for the games on the telly ( she likes a kiss for every goal)
She couldn't believe my celebration when THE Roofe goal went in so she's going to shit herself when that final whistle blows to seal the title. I better not be offshore for it.

To be fair to my good lady, she does accompany me on the overseas games. ( she does like a bit of shopping) and used to come to the pub with me for games I couldn't get to. She even sits next to me for the games on the telly ( she likes a kiss for every goal)
She couldn't believe my celebration when THE Roofe goal went in so she's going to shit herself when that final whistle blows to seal the title. I better not be offshore for it.
She sounds like a diamond, man. My girl is fine if we're winning but hates me shouting at the telly and (shamefully) has never been to Ibrox despite our ten years together.

I'm putting in for holidays. But do we wait till the end of the season or when the title is mathematically done?

I've got the week of 5th April off.

I can't be fucked doing the maths, but any chance we'll win it around then?

Please let it be so.

She sounds like a diamond, man. My girl is fine if we're winning but hates me shouting at the telly and (shamefully) has never been to Ibrox despite our ten years together.
She used to say to me " is it ok if I come to the pub, or do you mind me coming with you, football is your thing" Now she's first out the door.
Had to go to Southend for a blind date to meet a girl who's folks are actually from Larkhall.
30 years of marriage later, she's a real bearette. And she hates the sellick.

She used to say to me " is it ok if I come to the pub, or do you mind me coming with you, football is your thing" Now she's first out the door.
Had to go to Southend for a blind date to meet a girl who's folks are actually from Larkhall.
30 years of marriage later, she's a real bearette. And she hates the sellick.
My Gf likes having a few beers on hand for matches but gets moody if I do, which isn't conducive to watching Rangers! I need to get her to Ibrox. I've taken her to random games when on holiday but she 'doesn't know what it's all about', sadly.

Got a few good friends who support the dark side.
Thinking of buying 8 number 5 balloons for 4 houses and attach during the night to their fence outside the house, the balloons ain’t too dear, but the effin Helium is.

One game at a time etc.

but if restrictions are gone, we are in Ibrox we win 55. How wild will Glasgow be? What sort of celebration would we expect to see at Ibrox?

If restrictions are in place, we aren’t allowed in Ibrox then wtf will happen?? Celebrate in our bubble with a party popper each?
We celebrate at safely at home. Then watch clips of them crying/rioting/shark wrestling in the carpark.

Personally, I will be having a wee party with my brother. Seen many a game together over the past 9 years where we have ended up dissapointed. The day we clinch it, I will spend it with him and savour every second!

Meant to add that even though we won't be back in Ibrox yet I hope the pubs can get opened back up. That weekend will go a long way to recouping the losses of this last year. Choking for a pint in the Louden!

I reckon for the players. There should be some sort of, for want of a better word 'show' on the screens inside Ibrox. Something compiled by the fans to thank each and every one of them. Songs recorded using media that can get groups of recorded in safe zones. Players songs, Stevie G songs, 55 songs. Rather than lifting it and there being nothing for them to feed off
Great idea

To the OP the first thing I do is dig out my old 45 of Championi. It’s a song I love and it just feel like ages since had reason to,listen to it

I wonder if it’s one that could be put on iTunes and mother we could get on the playlists

To the OP the first thing I do is dig out my old 45 of Championi. It’s a song I love and it just feel like ages since had reason to,listen to it

I wonder if it’s one that could be put on iTunes and mother we could get on the playlists

Sorry to quote myself, just as I posted this I thought I’d have a wee look on spotify and it turns out it’s in there. I hadn’t realised there was Rangers songs on there. Need to come up with a wee playlist

Fly over Glasgow in a red, white and blue hot air balloon, with a massive 55 on it and land in the middle of George Square, to let the party begin.

Just need the hot air balloon now!!!!!!

One game at a time etc.

but if restrictions are gone, we are in Ibrox we win 55. How wild will Glasgow be? What sort of celebration would we expect to see at Ibrox?

If restrictions are in place, we aren’t allowed in Ibrox then wtf will happen?? Celebrate in our bubble with a party popper each?
Get on social media and troll every rhabid we come across

My wife’s a jambo and my sons 16

if stadiums are open then my son will be with me and then chucked in a taxi back to Edinburgh and replaced by my wife for a day of getting smashed with my family

If restrictions aren’t lifted then the village of Kirkliston will know about it as red, white and blue fireworks are let off from my garden, music is blaring all night, union jacks are flying in my front garden, smoke bombs are let off and I lie pished and naked in my garden

Same I still have my original copy and remember buying it, I’m sure I have two copies as the FF fanzine gave away a disc in the early 90’s also

This Island is getting plastered in Rangers flags. Dirty papes have been hanging their rags fir too long . The few poets be they the English/Eire or Scots/Eire or the pure inbreds for there are a few about here now, they don't have a clue whats coming to them. One way ticket off the island for them and let's party. :))B-D:cool:

Back