So, we win 55....what do we do?

I like the idea of a March from George square to Ibrox or vice versa

the police if the block George square we fill the length of buchanan street
March looks bad social distancing wise. Open top bus going for frickin miles will allow for more appropriate distancing to be maintained. Think clap for carers but with a moving epicentre, and folk going frickin mental.

Not ideal, but something needs planned to try and prevent the inevitable scenes at Ibrox and George square by giving a mojority of fans an acceptable outlet.

Doomed to fail but would help us be seen to be doing the right thing...

March looks bad social distancing wise. Open top bus going for frickin miles will allow for more appropriate distancing to be maintained. Think clap for carers but with a moving epicentre, and folk going frickin mental.

Not ideal, but something needs planned to try and prevent the inevitable scenes at Ibrox and George square by giving a mojority of fans an acceptable outlet.

Doomed to fail but would help us be seen to be doing the right thing...
If we ever going to get away with an open too in Glasgow, it’s during covid times :D

Even if there are restrictions, get fireworks for your garden, blast Queen we are the champions out your window, wear your Rangers top at any time you are out the house, scarf out the car window etc.

And film as much of it as you can.
Top choice of song.

I will be an utter disgrace to society, blitzed for days and fireworks making my street sound like Beirut.

My bit is chock full of the filth, and they've not held back in previous years... They have no idea what's coming.

Depends on how the world is really, if it is as is at the moment, I will be meeting @JW1988 behind his garden next to the rhabid lot that lives behind him and throwing a Red,White and Blue celebration.
We need to be better, hold ourselves in higher regard, and not drag the clubs name into the gutter by congregating in large numbers (unless restrictions are lowered).

Reactions: wpj
If I have to self isolate following a party in Glasgow I'm happy to do so if restrictions are not lifted.

Could do a drive in movie style thing with a beam back from Ibrox but not condusive for having a few beers.

Here's hoping restrictions are lifted enough for a party in Glasgow

I’d love nothing more than a massive celebration down Edmiston Drive. BUT, the authorities, government and media will be waiting for any chance to make the entire post season chat about how we are a terrible club and let the scum off the hook. I’d much rather the club was left to happily prepare for the champions league qualifiers in peace. So if restrictions are still in place, I’ll be getting pished and emotional at home.

Reactions: wpj
What point in time are we talking about here?
The day 55 is actually clinched or on the last day of the season?
I'm hoping we can see a bit of sense and wait till the last day of the season for any title party. That way there should hopefully be less restrictions and it's more likely we can actually get into pubs for it.

One game at a time etc.

but if restrictions are gone, we are in Ibrox we win 55. How wild will Glasgow be? What sort of celebration would we expect to see at Ibrox?

If restrictions are in place, we aren’t allowed in Ibrox then wtf will happen?? Celebrate in our bubble with a party popper each?
It will be too cold when Rangers win 55, there will still be snow on the ground and ice on the roads. The best thing will be to wait a few months until the warmer weather, around April, before getting out and celebrating.

March from Ibrox to George Square via BBC HQ by the river.

Once we arrive in town then the mother fucker of all parties commence. Turn the city red white and blue in our masses.
This is my plan, in a cab straight to Ibrox hopefully Louden or Wee Rangers is open but if not carry out.
Party in front of stadium then a pub crawl my way down PRW, in to George Square wrapped in a Union Flag.

One game at a time etc.

but if restrictions are gone, we are in Ibrox we win 55. How wild will Glasgow be? What sort of celebration would we expect to see at Ibrox?

If restrictions are in place, we aren’t allowed in Ibrox then wtf will happen?? Celebrate in our bubble with a party popper each?

Shore Front/ Park cargo dressed staunchly Fireworks smoke bombs some choice singing for our lot (Socially Distanced of course)

I’ll be cracking open a Aberlour 18 year old I bought last month for us winning 55.
It’s winking at me right now!

The day we win it has the excitement of the moment. But the official last day of the season things should look much better for getting out etc
Tough call. Will be out whatever day anyway. A safe, distanced walk in fresh air from Ibrox to the Square.

Chinese lanterns lighting up the Glasgow sky for me is the absolute best plan. Socially distanced and absolute right in the face of every tim alive in Glasgow seeing lanterns set off at 9:55 for miles and miles one day. Imagine the scenes when thousands of them go up in the sky at the same time. Would be incredible pictures and would make the news world wide.

Depending on when and where the last game of the season falls I would like to see Copland Road,Paisley Road and the stadium absolutely mobbed and decked out in red white and blue.
I wouldn’t mind a flute band or two like Manchester.

I live with my Dad who is in the vulnerable category. I'm hoping and praying he gets vaccinated by the time we clinch it so we can come through for a party.

The latest figures in Scotland aren't giving me much hope however.

For me celebrations when we win it, there will still be full restrictions we are only talking about 7-8 weeks so on that day celebrations will be at home. You just know that if there is mass partying during this full restictions will come back in and screw up pubs being open and making it impossible for any large scale gatherings

When we lift that trophy on the last day of the season on the 15th of May, many restrictions will be lifted however it will be easier to organise one mass party rather than two and who knows pubs might be open by then too.

I would rather get to the big one, the day we lift that trophy

Party in my mate's house / garden (delete depending on C-19).

I'll probably also take care of a bottle of Bourbon while watching old Rangers highlights on YouTube!

I think the day we actually win the league, there will still be major restrictions, so probably just having champagne, beer and fireworks in your garden is the way to do it. However when we officially get presented with the trophy in May, hopefully we will be able to move about a lot more by then and have a proper party in the city.

Build, get better, become self sufficient and keep the foot on the scums throat. Never let them forget who number one is

as for celebrations, be sensible and do not give our enemies and government an excuse to come down on us. Enjoy it as best we can.

I think the day we actually win the league, there will still be major restrictions, so probably just having champagne, beer and fireworks in your garden is the way to do it. However when we officially get presented with the trophy in May, hopefully we will be able to move about a lot more by then and have a proper party in the city.
Hopefully not mate if we can’t win it until april
Then I fully expect to be able to leave my house by then

I need to be in the City when we celebrate, just pray we will get some loosening off in terms of Covid restrictions to allow us to party!

A lot of people will be out for their daily exercise the day it happens B-)

Already planning a cycle route with the wee man to coincide for getting to Ibrox with the crowds. We are about 7 miles away I think.

I really hope I can get to Ibrox with my two boys and dad when (if, I'm still not allowing myself to believe).

After all the shite we've been through the place will be fucking rocking!!

When the day comes every bear must remember the times we’re living in and not show ourselves up like the scum in their car park . however as soon as lockdown is over a huge celebration must be organised. This is not just another league win ,this is a team coming from the lowest level of our game to deny the scums holy grail.

Back