So what actually happened?

Alcatraz Loyal

I was on the old board as normal this morning. Go to view it again this evening and I'm redirected to this board and I have to register again.

What the heck actually happened and why?

I was on the old board as normal this morning. Go to view it again this evening and I'm redirected to this board and I have to register again.

What the heck actually happened and why?

Mark decided to move from footymads diabolical system to this new one.

You didn't read your email from Suck this morning. Or your email address for registration (on the old Board) was out of date and you didn't get it.

Either way - 'user error' LOL.

Well a lot of people had been asking for years for the board to go onto a dedicated server/ host. It finally happened but it was unexpected.

You didn't read your email from Suck this morning. Or your email address for registration (on the old Board) was out of date and you didn't get it.

Either way - 'user error' LOL.

This was the reason for my surprise / confusion earlier actually.

No email as I was never able to change my email address from the original (now defunct) address I originally used to register on FF with. So it will be out there somewhere, just not my current email inbox.

Still, here now and enjoying the new board. A big improvement.

I had to re-register and it was a pain in the arse but if it keeps the lurkers and intrusive advertising away then good.

I would think a Lounge will appear in the near future along with a few other sub folders

Getting used to the new site quickly. Loving all the avatars. Changed mines 3 times already.

Still getting used to what you can do on this board...Probably take me the near 6k posts on the other board to get there though .:):eek:

I like the avatars too. The layout is perfect on iPhone. I heard a couple of moans about desktop experience, but I'm usually using my phone so haven't checked out the format on desktop yet.

I'm using Adblock so can't comment on the ads and pop ups. But so far so good.

Back