So who got a letter from Castore.

blueismycolour

Official Ticketer
Just going through this weeks mail and find a letter from Castore, outlining their goals and achievements thus far, with further announcements imminent regarding their future plans, which by the sounds of it will in fact include Newcastle, if what we have heard is correct.

Came with a with a code for £25 off my next order over £100, not sure when that will be used, if indeed. it will.

Anyway, letter below.

It was always going to be difficult for them to meet demands in such a short space of time. It doesn't excuse some of the problems that came up but I was more than willing to give them time. Hopefully they get themselves sorted out and go from strength to strength all to the benefit of Rangers and the support.

If anyone has one of these codes and isn’t going to use it, I was gonna order two of the retro tops which would let it come in handy!

Can you use the code for ordering from the the Rangers Store or is if for Castore products only?

I got the letter on Thursday.
The way it reads to me is the £25 off applies to Castore Clothing Range not Rangers gear.

I am presuming it is only for Castore website as opposed to Rangers store.

My wife got a letter but I didn't and she had ordered off the Castore website to get me stuff for my birthday where as I have never ordered from there but have the Rangers store.

tenor.gif

Nothing for me. Wonder if it was people selected at random cause I’ve spent quite a bit on Castore products before a single Rangers item was available.

Not totally unexpected the initial delivery problems given how big the demand from our support. No matter what ,few people grasp the size of our support. The biggest disappointment for me was the disappearance of their owner . He was all over the media ,connected well with our own social media but as soon as there were problems went to ground and has not really reappeared. Disappointing.

I got one yesterday, the only thing I've bought was a cap, not a RFC branded one.
Might treat my self to something else now.

Mrs got one and I didn't but she did the right thing before I had to take it off her. Went to spend it on a retro and they were out of stock. Looks like it was Castore only so another hoody for me . I like their stuff so don't mind.

Nothing for me. Wonder if it was people selected at random cause I’ve spent quite a bit on Castore products before a single Rangers item was available.
Possibly a conversion marketing campaign. Take people who have purchased rangers gear and haven't purchased direct from castore (or they couldn't match the accounts), mail them and try to encourage them to make a purchase from castore direct. I used to do mailing like this all the time when I worked in direct marketing.

I bought a cap during lockdown and got a voucher letter through on Thursday. Doubt I’ll be spending £100+ on anything from their own range though.

True. More clarity needed.:) Though weren't the original vouchers Castore only as well? Can't recall.
I got an online £25 voucher for my top being damaged.
I also got a letter during the week, I assumed it was a promotional voucher from Castore with Christmas coming and nothing to do with Rangers.
I spent quite a few £££ on their website long before our merchandise became available.

The WATP 10 code doesn't work for buying Rangers gear, seems strange that they would give you that code when you purchase Rangers stuff but it only works for normal Castore stuff and not Rangers gear, it seems to me that using WATP as a discount code is a bit ironic.;)

Just tried my code. It definitely doesn’t work in the rangers online store. I’ll need to take a trip to the new store and chance my arm.

I don’t generally pay attention to brands, but I’ve never seen one talk as much shit as Castore do. Just deliver a good service and stop talking yourself up at every opportunity. We get it, you’re a tiny brand with huge ambitions, we’ve seen the worst side of that, just get on with making yourself the best, rather than telling us constantly that’s what you want. We want a supplier that can actually supply merchandise, it’s not a lot to ask compared to your lofty ambitions.

Never got one which is a bit annoying given how long I had to wait for my home shirt pre-order to arrive. Was boycotting until that retro top came out.

Wonder how they are coming up with who gets a code? I have bought 4 tops at a cost of over £200. Some in store and the home top in the pre-order shambles so they will definitely have my details.

Probably wont buy anything else but if i was to get a code i could see myself spending more money

I don’t generally pay attention to brands, but I’ve never seen one talk as much shit as Castore do. Just deliver a good service and stop talking yourself up at every opportunity. We get it, you’re a tiny brand with huge ambitions, we’ve seen the worst side of that, just get on with making yourself the best, rather than telling us constantly that’s what you want. We want a supplier that can actually supply merchandise, it’s not a lot to ask compared to your lofty ambitions.
How ironic, given we’ve had posts recently having a ‘dig’ at how quiet they’ve been after all the early interviews;)

Back