Soccer Aid - Why I love football, James Arthur

Probably been on here a million times but what’s his story and Rangers, is his old man originally from Glasgow?

Is this the event where that wee count from Greenock, Compston, runs about in a number 67 shirt telling anyone who’ll listen all about his beloved poops?
If it is, and James is playing, I hope James does a full six-studded “Kemar” on his coupon!

Probably been on here a million times but what’s his story and Rangers, is his old man originally from Glasgow?
Think his dads a huge bear, and James was a bear growing up due to that (a genuine one) and he’s always incredibly vocal about his support.

He’s usually wearing a gers top in his Twitter post, you see in the photo above that his dad had obviously got him the Gazza top as a kid :))

He trained at Auchenhowie about 7 years ago, dream come true etc.*

*it wasn’t serious but you catch my drift!.

Is this the event where that wee count from Greenock, Compston, runs about in a number 67 shirt telling anyone who’ll listen all about his beloved poops?
If it is, and James is playing, I hope James does a full six-studded “Kemar” on his coupon!
Aye it is...Compston acts like an utter fud

That’s a great wee video , speaks well with a bit of passion. Good lad, have to be honest was never much of a fan of him until now.

I’ll be in a minority here in that I really enjoy most of his music.
Never for a second hid his affection for us and it’s not just come about in the last few years either. His dad done right by him

Shagged Rita Ora
The boys is a winner!!
I have never taken much notice of the lad, but he is from good stock, and I enjoy the soccer aid game. As above I hope he boots that wee prick up in the air, and then volleys him on the way down.

Back