Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports

Macdonsj

the usual parade of the imbeciles
today we've had

Charlie Ridiculous discussing a ball played forward
"it went bayond....." (started saying by and merged it to beyond)

Chris Kamara on Stokes goal after Stelling said "Xerdan Shaquiri has done something"
- "Is that his first name is it?

and the best
Paul Merson discussing the surface at his game
"its like they've taken a snooker table and painted it green"

should either be on comedy central or a louis theroux documentary on clinically retarded people back at work

I can never take to that Stelling weirdo. He looks if he's made out of plastic and a member of a brainwashed cult. Its all in the thousand yard stare. :D

Stelling is now just a really really crap pun machine

Merson makes Ridiculous look like Stephen Hawking

Thompson is a boring bastard who could be watching Liverpool lose 20-0 and still think they're alright

Charlie's just sittin there thinkin - a thought a snooker table was already green......

I like Le Tiss and Rambo when he’s on, don’t like Charlie, Phil or Merson. Cannot stand when they have that fool Clinton Morrison on when Ireland are playing, worse pundit ever

The "reserve" studio pundits who do the midweek Soccer Special are far more intelligent and coherent than the old boys' crew who do the Saturday games. The reporters they actually send to the games are okay too.

Plus Bianca Westwood is a big ride. Get her in the studio :)

The "reserve" studio pundits who do the midweek Soccer Special are far more intelligent and coherent than the old boys' crew who do the Saturday games. The reporters they actually send to the games are okay too.

Plus Bianca Westwood is a big ride. Get her in the studio :)
I prefer the other bird they now have.Cant remember her name though.She has that innocent look about her which means she is probably a right dirty

Back